Encore at Buckingham

535 Buckingham Road,, Richardson, TX, 75801

Reviews of Encore at Buckingham

June 10, 2016

By Cynthia107451

The Bristol at Buckingham was a very nice facility, but it is truly for seniors that are still majorly active and very independent. This place was an apartment-style facilit without nursing care or assisted living. It was just an apartment complex for active seniors who might be downsizing. It was a beautiful facility, but it’s not what you would think of if you need assisted living. The staff was nice.

February 09, 2016

By tedray2004

The Bristol at Buckingham was found after a 3 month non-stop search. Myself and a friend Cheri, viewed the apartments, exercise room, salon, easy access to other floors (via elevators), theater, and much more Easter Weekend, we knew this was where we were suppose to be. The office staff did everything within their capabilities to assist when moving, and there was a lot of paperwork-that goes with any and all certain properties because of new housing laws and rules. The Bristol at Buckingham, gives me the feeling of safety knowing when I'm away from home everything is going to be OK. -5/15 was my move in date and I'm not planning on leaving anytime soon!

August 15, 2015

By bnetx1

This place bas gone down hill in the past 3 years, most all the seniors have moved out cause management property has raised the rent to 3 times amount this summer and also has made it Section 8 property so everyone moving in is paying less than half the rent of existing residents, management is not will to work with rent increase at all plus alot of paperwork to fill out, but they wont disclose this info to you until after u sign lease, also when elevator breaks down yhey do not offer any help to get down the stairs when its the only way down, I would make shure u ask about all i have mentioned in this review, so you have been warned. This will probably get erased to protect their leasing

February 25, 2015

By Brenda106678350

I had a great experience at The Bristol at Buckingham. What I liked most about the facility was that it was very homey, and you could always have immediate help from the manager. If there was a problem, the manager was right there the same day or the next day. It was extremely clean. They had a clubhouse, a movie theater, and a van that would take us to different trips like to the fair, the pharmacy, and supermarket. They also had a swimming pool there and a library.

August 17, 2013

It's a very nice place. They did not include the meals. But the people were very helpful. I did feel a little bit of pressure to make a decision about my husband coming there. So I did not respond well to that. It made me feel uncomfortable. I wasn't ready to make the decision. Everything was very, very nice. It seems like a great place to be. But the experience I had made it difficult.

Photos of Encore at Buckingham

Features of Encore at Buckingham

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed.

About Encore at Buckingham

Encore at Buckingham offers seniors who are 55 and wiser a fantastic community in an ideal location. We are minutes from shopping, dining, medical facilities, entertainment, and parks. Our apartments for seniors put you at the center of the best Richardson, TX has to offer!

Isn’t it time you forgot about home maintenance, home expenses, and time by yourself? Come to The Encore at Buckingham and start living the good life. This is your time, time for friends, time for fun, and time for you!

Encore at Buckingham recently completed a multimillion dollar renovation and offers top of the line amenities that are second to none. You can enjoy a resort-like atmosphere where world-class shopping and dining are mere minutes away. Our in-home features include luxuries and upgrades such as ceramic tiling, hardwood floors, plush carpeting. The custom cabinetry, quartz countertops, and stainless steel appliances make our apartment homes stand out and shine.

Our senior community offers garages, carports and storage rooms. Each building has an elevator for easy access to get you to where you like and when you like. The pool area has an outdoor cabana and grilling station and is a wonderful place to entertain friends and family. We offer a light complimentary continental breakfast Monday-Friday. Our senior community has transportation services that makes it easy to do your grocery shopping, doctor's appointments, and our residents enjoy special outings as part of our activities. Encore at Buckingham has a beauty salon, a game room, library, movie theatre and many other unique features.

We're proud to offer upscale services and amenities in a prime location.

Map of Encore at Buckingham