Encore at Buckingham

Overview of Ratings

3.7

February 25, 2015

By Brenda106678350

I had a great experience at The Bristol at Buckingham. What I liked most about the facility was that it was very homey, and you could always have immediate help from the manager. If there was a problem, the manager was right there the same day or the next day. It was extremely clean. They had a clubhouse, a movie theater, and a van that would take us to different trips like to the fair, the pharmacy, and supermarket. They also had a swimming pool there and a library.

August 17, 2013

It's a very nice place. They did not include the meals. But the people were very helpful. I did feel a little bit of pressure to make a decision about my husband coming there. So I did not respond well to that. It made me feel uncomfortable. I wasn't ready to make the decision. Everything was very, very nice. It seems like a great place to be. But the experience I had made it difficult.

Photos of Encore at Buckingham

Features of Encore at Buckingham

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed.

About Encore at Buckingham

Encore at Buckingham offers seniors who are 55 and wiser a fantastic community in an ideal location. We are minutes from shopping, dining, medical facilities, entertainment, and parks. Our apartments for seniors put you at the center of the best Richardson, TX has to offer!

Isn’t it time you forgot about home maintenance, home expenses, and time by yourself? Come to The Encore at Buckingham and start living the good life. This is your time, time for friends, time for fun, and time for you!

Encore at Buckingham recently completed a multimillion dollar renovation and offers top of the line amenities that are second to none. You can enjoy a resort-like atmosphere where world-class shopping and dining are mere minutes away. Our in-home features include luxuries and upgrades such as ceramic tiling, hardwood floors, plush carpeting. The custom cabinetry, quartz countertops, and stainless steel appliances make our apartment homes stand out and shine.

Our senior community offers garages, carports and storage rooms. Each building has an elevator for easy access to get you to where you like and when you like. The pool area has an outdoor cabana and grilling station and is a wonderful place to entertain friends and family. We offer a light complimentary continental breakfast Monday-Friday. Our senior community has transportation services that makes it easy to do your grocery shopping, doctor's appointments, and our residents enjoy special outings as part of our activities. Encore at Buckingham has a beauty salon, a game room, library, movie theatre and many other unique features.

We're proud to offer upscale services and amenities in a prime location.

Map of Encore at Buckingham