Shasta Estates | Redding, CA

1350 Buenaventura Blvd, Redding, CA, 96001

Reviews of Shasta Estates | Redding, CA

Anonymous108155650 September 30, 2015

The staff was very nice at Shasta Estates. They had a library and a recreation room. The place itself was very clean. The rooms were a little bigger.

Chester4 August 27, 2015

Shasta Estates is very nice. They feed me three meals a day and take me to the doctor and everything. My apartment is heated and air-cooled, and it's two rooms. The food is good. They feed 100 people there, and there are 125 apartments in the building. We watch TV and go on picnics.

Jim103618150 February 16, 2015

Shasta Estates is first class. It is a very nice place. It is well-kept and very well maintained. It leaned more towards people who are ambulatory. Most of the residents have cars. It is more independent living, but they do have some people who need assistance. Those people get around good with canes and walkers. A lot of them are married. It is a very different setting than what we are looking for. The rooms and apartment here are first class. The food is very good. They have a very good cook. The manager is a retired cop, and his wife is a retired nurse. They are managing the place, and they are very good. The place is brand new. Everything was new and spotless. We had dinner with a bunch of them, and they were very happy. It just didn't fit our needs, and it is more expensive.

Caring84735550 June 10, 2014

The Shasta Estates was a very nice facility. I liked everything: the atmosphere in the dining and the interaction with the people that gave us a tour. The rooms were very well done. It's a newer facility. It's very open and very nice. The staff was all very friendly, very helpful. They take them to the town 3 days a week. They have walks, they have bingo. They do a lot there. It was very clean, very well done. It was definitely the best place I've seen.

Caring82027450 December 30, 2013

Shasta Estates was very luxurious. The staff was fine. They're very polite and very informative. Their rooms were adequate.

Caring71202350 October 04, 2013

Everything about Shasta Estates is nice and clean. There are a lot of nice people and they take good care of us. I'm quite happy with my surroundings. The food is not quite as good as it could be but it's edible.

From Shasta Estates

Shasta Estates is located in Redding, CA, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Shasta Estates for a visit...and stay!

Features of Shasta Estates