Hilltop Estates

451 Hilltop Dr, Redding, CA, 96003

Reviews of Hilltop Estates

Anonymous Reviewer9 February 10, 2016

So far, Hilltop Estates has been great. Mom-in-law likes it here. She has a room at this facility, and then we hired a caregiver to assist her 24/7.

Aubrey H. November 25, 2015

My grandmother has been in Hilltop Estates for approximately four and half weeks now. As far as I know, they are really kind. They check on everybody and clean the rooms. The place is really affordable for my family. She can take her little dog for like an extra $25 a month, which we ended up not doing because the dog is not really safe for her anymore as he is not very well trained. It is very accommodating, and, so far, she's very happy with it and feels very safe. We chose it because it is within our price range, and they had a room open pretty much right away. My grandmother's room has a bathroom, a sink, and a small refrigerator, which is totally appropriate for her age. It is clean. I have not eaten there, but they did invite family for Thanksgiving because they know it is really hard for old people to travel. I think that is nice.

Anonymous108155650 September 30, 2015

The people were very nice at Hilltop Estates. It was a little overwhelming for me. It took me a little while to get used to the idea because I live in a very isolated area, and I am alone a lot. The food was very good. I liked the people. I thought they were pretty expensive.

Caring90842650 November 11, 2014

I had enrolled my mother at Hilltop Estates, but at the last minute she didn’t want to go in there so I am looking to have her go into one in Santa Rosa.

They were very nice, but I am having issues right now as they are holding up. Two days after her moving date, I called the management as my mom was saying if you are going to be moving you are going to make get used to this place for months and then move me and that’s not really fair, and I said I don’t want to move her in there. They said well sorry you are responsible for a three months contract that you signed and so far they have been holding me to it and never has the right person gotten back to me to tell me how I can either delay her monthly expenses or go into arbitration, and I keep asking them I need to start arbitration then how do I do that and even today I spoke to the man some help up and he said I will talk to my superior and have him get right back with you. They still haven’t called me back, and I am wondering how long can they delay this and I am going to offer another months and did not get a refund or anything. I am nothing getting anywhere with resolving the issue. They just get cutting me off.

She was like moving to a studio there and they have said when one opens up and I said okay well let us know when it ups and I will move her in there. At this point, I would not definitely recommend the facility.

Caring66630150 December 27, 2013

We have come across Hilltop Estates through online search. I'm on their waiting list now and I think that already says a lot about this place. The staff was wonderful, friendly, and informative. They're really great. Their rooms were small but adequate.

From Hilltop Estates

Hilltop Estates is located in Redding, CA, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Hilltop Estates for a visit...and stay!

Features of Hilltop Estates

• Hiking trails

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Dining extra: Private dining room