Whispering Pines Gracious Retirement Living

Reviews of Whispering Pines Gracious Retirement Living

Overview of Ratings

4.7

November 15, 2014

My mother is at Whispering Pines. It is beautiful. It's spacious, brand new, and bright. Activities are just great. Food is great. Transportation is wonderful. I love the place. It's great. They would show current movies. The place is very current, and that's what I love about it. The artwork is beautiful. They have bright colors everywhere. It has pretty carpeting. It smells good. It really is a wonderful place. The management teams are great. They're very upbeat people. They're very easy to work with. I really like the management team too. My mother has been there for three weeks now.

June 19, 2014

By Family - Person

Beautiful new facility; Wide hallways; Tastefully decorated with beautiful artwork; Open and airy with lots of natural light in the dining area, hallways, and sitting areas. Has a movie theater with "stadium" type seating giving it that "actual movie theater feel; has a bistro with coffee and smoothie dispensers; library, media room with HD large screen television, chapel, beautiful exercise room with new equipment, hair salon. Really nice facility. The (1) bedroom and studio apartments that I visited were large and spacious with a balcony looking onto a beautiful serene wooded area. Prices / rental fees are reasonable for the area, but beware of the "community fee". They don't tell you this "up front" until you are ready to sign. It really amounts to being a month's rent or a deposit. Just wish they would tell folks that information "up front".

June 06, 2014

Whispering Pines was new, fresh, it looked good, and had an excellent plan to it. It also had great activities, and the food was good. The room was not spacious, but the staff was superb.

Let Us Search For You

Save Money

Care

Save Stress

About Whispering Pines Gracious Retirement Living

Whispering Pines Gracious Retirement Living is an independent living community in Raleigh, NC designed for seniors, normally 55+, who are able to care for themselves and wish to live independently. Contact Whispering Pines Gracious Retirement Living for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Whispering Pines Gracious Retirement Living