The Gardens at Wakefield Plantation

12800 Spruce Tree Way, Raleigh, NC, 27614

Reviews of The Gardens at Wakefield Plantation

February 14, 2014

The size of the apartments is what I liked best about The Gardens, and the friendliness. The food, the staff. Everything about it is good. My mother feels very much at home. She describes it as a nice homey atmosphere.

December 31, 2013

By Karen82060650

The Gardens at Wakefield Plantation was very pretty, and the staff was very nice. The rooms were also very nice and adequately-sized. I would recommend this place.

June 19, 2013

By Amelia1

I visited the Gardens at Wakefield. It was a lovely place, but it's too far for my family. They got some nice staff and they have some nice rooms. The apartments have balcony. They are comfortable. They have transportation and exercise classes.

Photos of The Gardens at Wakefield Plantation

Features of The Gardens at Wakefield Plantation

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room

• Hiking Trails

About The Gardens at Wakefield Plantation

The Gardens at Wakefield Plantation is located in Raleigh, NC, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to The Gardens at Wakefield Plantation for a visit...and stay!

Map of The Gardens at Wakefield Plantation