The Gardens at Wakefield Plantation

12800 Spruce Tree Way, Raleigh, NC, 27614

Reviews of The Gardens at Wakefield Plantation

Caring92046450 August 26, 2014

We are very happy with the Gardens at Wakefield Plantation. We like fact that it has a washer and dryer in each apartment and a full kitchen, but that they also serve three meals a day. The staff is very supportive; the grounds are well-maintained; and they have a lot of activities planned for the residents. My father likes it a lot. They had a chef and they really liked the food, but then they changed chefs and the residents are not as pleased with the menus that they have now.

Caring83832450 May 29, 2014

I've been visiting The Gardens for 4 or 5 years. I was very familiar with it. The food is very good; they have 3 meals a day. They have a washer and dryer in the room. They have a good staff. They have trips in town and meetings for various subjects. They have a regular schedule of buses to the grocery stores and doctors. The rooms looked all right to me. I don’t think they're terribly small.

Caring78083350 February 14, 2014

The size of the apartments is what I liked best about The Gardens, and the friendliness. The food, the staff. Everything about it is good. My mother feels very much at home. She describes it as a nice homey atmosphere.

Karen82060650 December 31, 2013

The Gardens at Wakefield Plantation was very pretty, and the staff was very nice. The rooms were also very nice and adequately-sized. I would recommend this place.

Amelia1 June 19, 2013

I visited the Gardens at Wakefield. It was a lovely place, but it's too far for my family. They got some nice staff and they have some nice rooms. The apartments have balcony. They are comfortable. They have transportation and exercise classes.

From The Gardens at Wakefield Plantation

The Gardens at Wakefield Plantation is located in Raleigh, NC, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to The Gardens at Wakefield Plantation for a visit...and stay!

Features of The Gardens at Wakefield Plantation