Atria Oakridge

10810 Sandy Oak Lane, Raleigh, NC, 27614

Reviews of Atria Oakridge

November 30, 2015

By MS4

My mom was at Atria Oakridge for three years. The first year was OK, but they changed ownership, then it went downhill. The food and maintenance were bad. The staff were not very helpful. We moved our mom out because the food was really terrible for the price that we paid them.

We take your comments seriously. Please contact me directly at customerservice@atriaseniorliving.com if you’re comfortable sharing more with me about your experience.

October 27, 2015

By Heather21

Atria Oakridge was nice, and the lady was super nice. They had a ton of activities, which we thought was great, but nobody was out in the lobby. This was the only place we saw where there was no one in the lobby. Maybe they were all busy or maybe we just hit them at a wrong time. It was nice, clean, nice apartment -- pretty typical. It was pretty. The staff was very welcoming and knowledgeable and weren't pushy, either. I think they followed up with me; I don't think any of the others have.

June 23, 2015

By Pat107501150

Atria Oakridge is very nice and pretty. The staff is very nice; I think they do a very good job; they are informative and helpful. The apartments were nice and of good size; she is in a 800 sq. ft apartment with a full kitchenette. It’s definitely enough space for her. The food is delicious and good. The dining room is very pleasant, it’s like a restaurant atmosphere, and the service is good. She wants to play dominos, bingo, and pool, and they go on outings to movies and shopping. They seemed to be doing something every day. How friendly and how informative the atmosphere and people were really impressed me. They are very knowledgeable and accommodating. The place is very safe.

June 22, 2015

By TW1

I was very impressed with the facility, the staff, the residents, and all overall impressions. I visited multiple times without an appointment and was pleasantly received each time. My questions were always answered and someone always found the time to talk to me. This was my top 2 pick for my mother.

January 13, 2015

My mom is in Atria Oakridge. It is very convenient to my sister and me. This is about two to five minutes away. The rooms are spacious. It is a fairly new building so it is ADH standards. The security is good. They do a good job in watching the doors, and people sign in and out. This is definitely a step up in a number of ways for her. In a way, it is a bit more focused on independent living, and my mom is at a point where she is in a wheel chair all of the time now. It turns out that they have a lot of programs, but a lot of them assume you can go out and walk into the bus with them going out to diners, movies, and things like that. There is no provision made for wheel chair access, and a lot of the people there still drive their own cars. Its focus is independent living, but they do have a homecare add-on to it. The rooms are designed in such a way that is easier for them to have people going around in wheelchairs. It has a courtyard with some bushes in it. They have choices of food. They have half a dozen standard items on one sheet and on the other is half a dozen special, and it was like a real menu; you would literally order at a restaurant. Similarly, at breakfast you had your choices like eggs, pancakes waffles, hot cereals, or cold cereals; it has a whole menu of foods.

December 13, 2013

By Mary75011450

Atria is close to shopping. It has well manicured grounds. They do a nice job with their yards, their lawn and the flowers. The place is fairly new and well kept. It is very clean and has a very friendly atmosphere. The rooms are lots of different options as far as size and Mom has a very nice-sized apartment. She's got like picture windows both in her bedroom and her living room and it makes it really nice. You always have a nice view of outdoors. When you have a picture window, even if you're elevated in a higher level, you usually get to see just a lot more of the outdoors which I think is kind of nice for someone who spends a lot of time indoors. I'd eaten there and the food that they serve is quite good and is like a menu option that they have for dining. The staff is exceptional and they have lots of different activities. She's gone on field trips, she does drive and her doctor is just down the street so she takes herself along with my sister. If that place was up here close to home, it would be perfect just so that I could be close by.

Photos of Atria Oakridge

Features of Atria Oakridge

About Atria Oakridge

Atria Oakridge offers residents a lively social atmosphere while taking care of the housekeeping, cooking, and even transportation. Whether escaping with a good book on our patio or cheering on your favorite team in our sports lounge, your time is truly yours. We offer educational and cultural opportunities, fitness classes, social clubs, group outings and more. And we’re located just minutes from shopping, dining, parks, churches and downtown Raleigh. Spacious apartments, inviting common areas, delicious chef-prepared dining and a robust calendar of events are just a few of Atria Oakridge’s outstanding features. Our staff is available 24 hours a day to ensure your comfort and safety while promoting active bodies and minds through specially designed programs.

Map of Atria Oakridge