Regency Pointe

Top Nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Regency Pointe

June 27, 2014

By Peggy Clark

The staff is outstanding. Their service and activities are good. They treat the seniors very well.

June 19, 2014

By Pat Clay

Regency Pointe is not only a beautiful landscaped facility. It is a caring facility. The personel is very friendly and cooperative to residents needs. As one ages, Regency Pointe is the place to reside.

June 19, 2014

By Tom McKenzi

Anytime I have needed assistance all I've had to do is ask. All employees respond, and with a smile. Service in the dinning room is the same.

June 18, 2014

By Bill94616950

Administration and staff are dedicated and caring persons. Services such as dining, housekeeping, activities and transportation are excellent. Staff is constantly looking for ways to improve services to residents. My wife and I have lived at regency Pointe for 7 years and we love it!

June 13, 2014

By Gloria21

The place is adequate, safe, and secure!

June 13, 2014

By Joe-Ann Dooley

The staff is very friendly, dedicated and caring with a knowledgable and efficient medical staff. The dining is nutritious with a wide variety of delicious menus. They have many organized activities to take part in. Regency Point provides a home like environment. If you can't be at home, this is the next best place.

May 13, 2014

By Betty92062150

Having visited other retirement we made communities, my husband and I are convinced that our we made the right decision when we chose Regency Pointe for our retirement home. The staff is very kind and caring. We enjoy the many activities Regency Pointe provides for its residents.

May 13, 2014

By Mary92062050

Fun, carefree living describes it all! I have lived at Regency Pointe for almost eight years and loved it. Who wouldn't? Wonderful meals served in elegant dining room, housekeeping services, activities with friends, security, heated pool, planned trips, friendly and attentive director and staff are only a few of the reasons I'm so happy living at Regency Pointe.

June 27, 2012

By D.C.1

This is one of the newest and perhaps the nicest assisted living facilities in my area. Last year I was helping my great uncle to find an assisted living facility. Although he is in his eighties, my uncle is still highly functioning and capable of fulfilling some of his daily needs. He still prepares his own meals and drives. Our goal was to find him a place that would provide him with support and care while also enabling him to retain his independence. I heard about Regency Point from a friend and called to set up a tour.I was highly impressed during my tour of this facility. The staff were accomodating and friendly. I appreciated the differences between Regency Pointe and traditional long term care facilities. Everything was nicely decorated and the glass elevator adds a nice touch. There are on site activities for the tenants including a beauty parlor and gym. I also like that Regency Pointe has its own buses to transport its residents.My family ultimately chose another facility due to cost, but I do believe that Regency Pointe is a good option if its within your budget.

Photos of Regency Pointe

Features of Regency Pointe

• Minimum Rate: $1995/month

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• Coffee Shop
  • Pool

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Nurse On Staff: We Have 24 Hour Nurses.

• Tai Chi

About Regency Pointe

Regency Pointe is an independent living community in Rainbow City, AL designed for seniors, normally 55+, who are able to care for themselves and wish to live independently. Contact Regency Pointe for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Regency Pointe