Regency Pointe

Claim Listing

Top nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Regency Pointe

Pat Clay June 19, 2014

Regency Pointe is not only a beautiful landscaped facility. It is a caring facility. The personel is very friendly and cooperative to residents needs. As one ages, Regency Pointe is the place to reside.

Tom McKenzi June 19, 2014

Anytime I have needed assistance all I've had to do is ask. All employees respond, and with a smile. Service in the dinning room is the same.

Bill94616950 June 18, 2014

Administration and staff are dedicated and caring persons. Services such as dining, housekeeping, activities and transportation are excellent. Staff is constantly looking for ways to improve services to residents. My wife and I have lived at regency Pointe for 7 years and we love it!

Gloria21 June 13, 2014

The place is adequate, safe, and secure!

Joe-Ann Dooley June 13, 2014

The staff is very friendly, dedicated and caring with a knowledgable and efficient medical staff. The dining is nutritious with a wide variety of delicious menus. They have many organized activities to take part in. Regency Point provides a home like environment. If you can't be at home, this is the next best place.

Betty92062150 May 13, 2014

Having visited other retirement we made communities, my husband and I are convinced that our we made the right decision when we chose Regency Pointe for our retirement home. The staff is very kind and caring. We enjoy the many activities Regency Pointe provides for its residents.

Mary92062050 May 13, 2014

Fun, carefree living describes it all! I have lived at Regency Pointe for almost eight years and loved it. Who wouldn't? Wonderful meals served in elegant dining room, housekeeping services, activities with friends, security, heated pool, planned trips, friendly and attentive director and staff are only a few of the reasons I'm so happy living at Regency Pointe.

D.C.1 June 27, 2012

This is one of the newest and perhaps the nicest assisted living facilities in my area. Last year I was helping my great uncle to find an assisted living facility. Although he is in his eighties, my uncle is still highly functioning and capable of fulfilling some of his daily needs. He still prepares his own meals and drives. Our goal was to find him a place that would provide him with support and care while also enabling him to retain his independence. I heard about Regency Point from a friend and called to set up a tour.I was highly impressed during my tour of this facility. The staff were accomodating and friendly. I appreciated the differences between Regency Pointe and traditional long term care facilities. Everything was nicely decorated and the glass elevator adds a nice touch. There are on site activities for the tenants including a beauty parlor and gym. I also like that Regency Pointe has its own buses to transport its residents.My family ultimately chose another facility due to cost, but I do believe that Regency Pointe is a good option if its within your budget.

About Regency Pointe

Regency Pointe is an independent living community in Rainbow City, AL designed for seniors, normally 55+, who are able to care for themselves and wish to live independently. Contact Regency Pointe for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Regency Pointe

• Internet in residents' rooms

• Companion suites: We do not offer companion suites

• Pool
  • Coffee shop
  • Shared space where residents can host parties

• Some residents have in-room full kitchens (including oven, etc.)

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition
  • Tai chi

• 24 hour nurses: We have 24 hour nurses.

• Monthly rent is all inclusive

• We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Location of Regency Pointe