The Manor at Woodside

168 Academy St, Poughkeepsie, NY, 12601

Reviews of The Manor at Woodside

Caring84121350 November 29, 2014

Everything is perfect! The Manor at Woodside is just exactly a very good fit for my mother. It’s clean, nice, fun, safe, protective, caring, and attentive. There they have chaperoned trips, bingo, exercise, and religious services, so it’s nice. The atmosphere is beautiful. I'd recommend it. My mother’s happy and comfortable.

Caring66820850 February 28, 2014

Manor at Woodside offers quite a few activities just about every day including the weekends. Its location is convenient to bus transportation. I would highly rate them because they had the convenience of being close to places like shopping. I heard some people who have had their relatives there and they were giving good feedback.

DanielC November 28, 2012

We visited The Manor at Woodside before my father passed away. The staff was professional and respectful. The place is very clean and well-maintained. It's a wonderful facility.

DutifulGrandson June 02, 2012

The Manor at Woodside is a charming place and a very cozy enclave for the elderly. The property is teeming with natural beauty and is meticulously landscaped, while the building complex is equally as orderly and is in pristine condition. There are innumerable activities and events that take place at The Manor, so there literally is something for everyone.

My grandmother speaks very highly of the staff, claiming they are very friendly and attentive- qualities that are of the utmost importance in such a facility. Her living space is comfortable, but not humongous. There appears to be plenty of room for her to maneuver while the room is not expansive.

Everything a senior citizen could possibly want is located within The Manor. There is a large common area that a lot of the folks were taking advantage of during my visit, and there was not a grim face among them.

Everything about my experience with The Manor, and my grandmother's own testimony, leads me to believe it is a top of the line retirement community.

From The Manor at Woodside

The Manor at Woodside is located in Poughkeepsie, NY, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to The Manor at Woodside for a visit...and stay!

Features of The Manor at Woodside

• Hiking trails

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Dining extra: Private dining room