Palms at St. Lucie West Independent Living

Top Nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Palms at St. Lucie West | Independent Living

January 09, 2015

By HRM

The Palms was very nice. The homes were smaller. The staff was very nice, and the people were friendly, but they’re all very old. They had regular dining room, and it was very nice. We just dealt with the manager, and she was very friendly. The people that we observed with the residents; they seemed to be very caring. The rooms look adequate, but we are more interested in the homes not the rooms. The location is OK.

January 31, 2014

By Judy56614650

I compared The Palms of St. Lucie West to other facilities in the area and they're nicer. The reason I went with this facility was because I like the staff. They were so warm and welcoming to the people that live there. They make this facility their home. The staff is wonderful to my parents. So far, my parents have been there for seven months now. They are very compassionate and they take very good care of them. I don't worry about them being there. The administration works with you with whatever difficulties that may come up. They work with the families. They also have assisted living and memory care there. I would give this facility a high rating. In fact, I have recommended them to others.

November 28, 2013

By Gilbert2

The Palms at St. Lucie West's price and location is comfortable for me. I like it but there were no openings at the time I visited it. There are a bunch of candidates waiting and the list is very long. It was very good and very nice facility. Their staff was very good. Their residents were very independent.

September 25, 2013

By Pat33

As soon as we entered the door of Palms, my mom said that it wasn't what she wanted. The lobby entrance was very small and it did not appear professional. There were people shouting back at the floors. It was small and cluttered and not really very inviting. The woman that sat down and talked with us seemed very agitated. She was not calm and welcoming. She seemed very high strung. The set up for the independent living were actually separate villas. So, she wouldn't be in a group of people. My mom wanted to be around with people. The place was not calming and welcoming.

Photos of Palms at St. Lucie West

Features of Palms at St. Lucie West

• Detached Homes

• Pool
  • Features Extra: Library

• Staff Patient Ratio: 15:1
  • Minimum Age: None

About Palms at St. Lucie West

Among the palm trees and warm ocean breeze of St. Lucie, Florida, The Palms at St. Lucie West welcomes you. The Palms at St. Lucie West offers the freedom and uncomplicated living you deserve. From spacious apartments with modern luxuries to a calendar full of activities, The Palms makes it easy for you to enjoy life. Meet friends for lunch or relax in our beautiful courtyard. Whether you are looking for Independent Living, Assisted Living or Memory Care, The Palms will be the place you will want to call your own.

The Memory Care Program at The Palms at St. Lucie West has been specifically designed to provide assistance and care for those with memory loss. Our residents benefit from ongoing research and the latest techniques in this state-of-the-art community that helps make a difference in their lives and well being.

Map of Palms at St. Lucie West