Elmhaven Manor

600 W Walton Blvd, Pontiac, MI, 48340

Reviews of Elmhaven Manor

Pamela38 August 27, 2015

Elmhaven Manor was wonderful, but it was just strictly senior living. My husband, my brother, and I went there and saw the accommodations, which were nice. The people were very friendly. It was very clean and had a lot of activities going on all the time. The only drawback was that there’s nobody at the facility from 8 at night to 8 in the morning, and it doesn’t elevate to assisted living. The price was right, and the rooms and apartments were all lovely and decent. We looked at a 1-bedroom apartment, and there were ample storage closets. The kitchen had electric instead of gas.

Caring98806450 December 26, 2014

Elmhaven Manor was clean as can be. It had no smell, and it was absolutely gorgeous. I only met one lady, and she was very nice. There were one-bedroom and two bedrooms. What really impressed me was the location. It was neat, clean, and the rooms were nice. The one bedroom was livable and very nice.

Alison6 June 26, 2014

We ended up finding Elmhaven Manor. So far, it has been a fairly smooth transition. They were helpful for the most part. They have an excellent activities director who is really involved with all of the residents there. She does a lot of activities with them. Other than that, it hasn't been long enough to make a judgment yet. They have in-house activities. They do weekly church services. They have movies every Saturday, but they have community service, like community activities with concerts at a local venue, picnics, barbeques, arts and crafts, and bingo. They do cards, like bridge tournaments. So far, with one exception, all of the staff has been really, really good. We had a little bit of an issue with the manager. She was a little bit difficult, but everybody else was very, very helpful and just a joy to work with.

Jean26 September 28, 2013

We were happy with Elmhaven Manor. The rooms were spacious and the staff was great. The food was not to be desired but it was a work in progress.

From Elmhaven Manor

The world does revolve around you at Elmhaven Manor. This elegant retirement community is designed exclusively for those of you 55 and older. As a resident of Elmhaven Manor you will live in grand style in a lovely one or two bedroom apartment. We know that you will love the many advantages that Elmhaven Manor has to offer as well as our many features, services and amenities. Secret word, carefree!

AMENITIES:

• Beauty/Barber Salon
  • Deluxe Housekeeping
  • Laundry
  • Grand Style Package

The Activities Coordinator arranges fun and exciting outings and events. These may include bingo, exercise classes, dance groups, lectures, trips, hobby clubs, musical entertainment and health demonstrations to name just a few.

Features of Elmhaven Manor