The Preserve at Palm Aire Independent Living

Reviews of The Preserve at Palm Aire | Independent Living

Overview of Ratings

3.9

May 20, 2014

I went to see The Preserve. I found it quite shabby, but they are actually having some renovations. I am going to visit the facility again in June. What I like about this community is that they have a lot of people who actually work each day. The one thing that I didn’t like is that they charge the residents $25 a month for the emergency necklace, and I think it should be included in the price that they already have.

March 27, 2014

By Jaime3

The Preserve was very nice, and I liked that one very much. The staff was impressive. They rooms were nice, and the ones I visited had a little balcony or a little porch. I liked that it was next to a body of water, but it wasn't the ocean. It looked more like a residential project than an assisted living project because it was a little more spread out. The grounds were nice. They had separate buildings. Someone from the other facility told me, "Yeah, but that's like, too spread out. You have to walk too much," and I said, "Look at me. That's what I do. I walk. I go to the gym five times a week. So I don't mind walking." They had a nice pool, but very few people used it.

October 19, 2013

I visited The Preserve and I liked it the most. The people seemed very happy and enjoying their stay there. The food was very delicious. It had a nice yard and pool. The staff was very nice. I only saw one studio apartment and it was very nice. I also saw the floor plans for one and two bedrooms. I would absolutely recommend them to others.

June 13, 2013

When I got a tour at Preserve at Palm Aire, the staff were very welcoming. It was a nice experience. Everything was fine. The only thing that is holding me up is the sale of my house.

June 13, 2012

By James Flibott

Palm Aire is a great place for seniors to live. The location is close to shopping, the beaches and right next to 95. The staff was nice and very clean. The living quarters were modern and spacious. There is also a golf course on property for the residents to use.The staff does a great job of scheduling activities such as bingo, dancing and movie nights to keep the residents busy and socially interactive. The large dining room looked very attractive. The cost was moderate, about the same as other retirement communities in the surrounding area. I would recommend The Preserve at Palm Aire to anyone looking for a place to spend their golden years. Also nearby is the Pompano Isle casino and race track, which provides endless entertainment for the residents.

Photos of The Preserve at Palm Aire

Features of The Preserve at Palm Aire

• Housing Extra: Attached One Story Villas W/Garages

• Licenses: LNS

About The Preserve at Palm Aire

The Preserve at Palm-Aire offers quality, state-of-the-art assisted living, senior living and memory care to its residents.

We provide a prime location in Pompano Beach, Florida, allowing residents to quickly feel comfortable and at home, relaxing in our tranquil environment. The Preserve at Palm-Aire offers exceptional independent living, assisted living and memory care services and is committed to ensuring each and every resident’s needs are cared for on a personable, engaging and dignified level.

The Best Staff

We hire the best, and invest in making them even better by providing ongoing training and education. Every staff member is equipped to provide specialist understanding and knowledge for our residents and their families.

Engaged Living

We’re doing away with the stereotypical notions of retirement living. Striving for more than just bingo and a bouncing ball, our Engaged Living calendars give you the opportunity to be as busy as you want to be with activities and events.

Dining with Dignity®

As seniors age, they can encounter difficulties with taste, swallowing, or dexterity. Our award-winning Dining with Dignity® program sets out to solve these problems and make food a pleasure again with delicious and classic meals re-thought to maximize safety, taste, and ease.

Cognitive & Dementia Experts

We're proud to be leaders in care for Alzheimer’s disease and the related diseases of dementia. With two memory care neighborhoods depending on your level of care, no situation is too hard for us to help.

Map of The Preserve at Palm Aire