The Preserve at Palm Aire | Independent Living

3701 West McNab Road, Pompano Beach, FL, 33069

Reviews of The Preserve at Palm Aire | Independent Living

Christina16 April 18, 2015

The Preserve at Palm-Aire just went under a huge renovation, and it was beautiful. The price -- as far as what they were offering for independent and assisted living and the way they had it set up and organized -- seemed perfect. I was impressed by the way they kept their grounds. Everything looked really nice. Their dining room had linens, and the food was prepared by a gourmet chef. They had students from hospitality industries training there. Their service was fantastic.

Their system was one where if you need assistance, you just pick up the phone. They offer all utilities including a landline. So if there was an emergency, they just need to dial zero. They can get help with anything whether it was maintenance or anything along those lines. The residents wore a security emergency necklace around their necks for extra protection.

They had a lot of wonderful things. They were very highly organized. The staff was very helpful. Everything was kept clean. They had housekeeping once a week, and they change the linens and towels. They even offer a laundry service if you needed it for independent living.   It was gorgeous. It was the best out of the four facilities that I saw. Everything was brand new. My father is at a full one-bedroom apartment which had all appliances. These people take pride in making sure that things were always painted fresh and everything was clean. The residents are getting the care that they need. There was always someone there to help. There were aides all over willing to assist. Whenever he needs help, it is going to be there. He loves it which was a big deal because a lot of them do not.  Also, everybody was energetic and smiling.

Larry35 July 31, 2014

My mother is residing in The Preserve at Palm Aire. It is close to where I live. It is clean and they are having renovation on the entire place. The rooms are in good size. The staff is very friendly. The food is very good. They have a lot of activities and I think it is very good.

Caring85600750 May 20, 2014

I went to see The Preserve. I found it quite shabby, but they are actually having some renovations. I am going to visit the facility again in June. What I like about this community is that they have a lot of people who actually work each day. The one thing that I didn’t like is that they charge the residents $25 a month for the emergency necklace, and I think it should be included in the price that they already have.

Jaime3 March 27, 2014

The Preserve was very nice, and I liked that one very much. The staff was impressive. They rooms were nice, and the ones I visited had a little balcony or a little porch. I liked that it was next to a body of water, but it wasn't the ocean. It looked more like a residential project than an assisted living project because it was a little more spread out. The grounds were nice. They had separate buildings. Someone from the other facility told me, "Yeah, but that's like, too spread out. You have to walk too much," and I said, "Look at me. That's what I do. I walk. I go to the gym five times a week. So I don't mind walking." They had a nice pool, but very few people used it.

Caring66991850 October 19, 2013

I visited The Preserve and I liked it the most. The people seemed very happy and enjoying their stay there. The food was very delicious. It had a nice yard and pool. The staff was very nice. I only saw one studio apartment and it was very nice. I also saw the floor plans for one and two bedrooms. I would absolutely recommend them to others.

Caring09421 June 13, 2013

When I got a tour at Preserve at Palm Aire, the staff were very welcoming. It was a nice experience. Everything was fine. The only thing that is holding me up is the sale of my house.

James Flibott June 13, 2012

Palm Aire is a great place for seniors to live. The location is close to shopping, the beaches and right next to 95. The staff was nice and very clean. The living quarters were modern and spacious. There is also a golf course on property for the residents to use.The staff does a great job of scheduling activities such as bingo, dancing and movie nights to keep the residents busy and socially interactive. The large dining room looked very attractive. The cost was moderate, about the same as other retirement communities in the surrounding area. I would recommend The Preserve at Palm Aire to anyone looking for a place to spend their golden years. Also nearby is the Pompano Isle casino and race track, which provides endless entertainment for the residents.

From The Preserve at Palm Aire

Welcome to The Preserve At Palm-Aire, a landmark senior-living community in Pompano Beach situated on 13 acres of lush, beautiful grounds in South Florida.

With Independent Living and Assisted Living, our primary focus is on preserving residents’ quality of life in every way possible. From gourmet meals and fun activities, to wellness care, comfortable amenities and complimentary transportation, your days will be filled with many opportunities to live well.

The Preserve is located just north of Fort Lauderdale on Florida’s Gold Coast, an eclectic region of Atlantic Ocean beaches, sub-tropical weather and a country club attitude. You will find this area the perfect background to enjoy the very best in senior care, services and amenities. Take a look around the website and we’re sure you’ll agree, The Preserve At Palm-Aire is everything you’ve been looking for.

If you are desiring a lifestyle the provides you with the freedom to spend your days on want-tos instead of have-tos, then you will feel right at home at The Preserve at Palm Aire. The Grande Clubhouse has all the amenities you need to fill your day with fun andThe Preserve at Palm Aire - Pompano Beach, FL - Apartment friends. Whether you join the silver sneakers exercise group or attend the weekly art class, you will never lack for activities because our monthly calendar is filled every day.

The same attention we bestow upon creating fun-filled days extends to your apartment home. Our apartment homes, available in studio, one- and two-bedroom floor plans, all have designer upgrades, plush carpeting and full kitchens. Best of all, one monthly fee covers utilities, rent, maintenance and much, much more.

Features of The Preserve at Palm Aire

• Internet in residents' rooms
  • Technology extra: Emergency call system

• Housing extra: Villas
  • Companion suites: We do not offer companion suites

• Pool
  • Shared space where residents can host parties

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition
  • Tai chi
  • Activities extra: Computer Classes

• Private services

• We charge an entry fee

• Some residents have in-room full kitchens (including oven, etc.)

• Minimum age: 55

• Licenses: AL# 7693

• We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Location of The Preserve at Palm Aire