Five Star Premier Residences of Pompano Beach Independent Living

Overview of Ratings

4.6

February 13, 2013

By ACaringPerson

I've known about this beautiful community for years, they offer breathtaking views of the Atlantic Ocean, the Intracoastal Waterway and have the largest apartments at very competitive rates...but what I find most appealing is the attentive and caring staff that serve my friends living there. They tell me that the red carpet is always rolled out for them and that the staff intimately cares about everyone. I also like the size of the community-so many we looked at in this area are so big and confusing with transient residents and staff. It's amazing that the staff here is so consistent and has a longevity unheard of in a retirement community. We looked at just about every community nearby and no one compares to the friendliness, warmth and comfort that Premier Residences offers. The views are incredible, but they are nothing compared with everything else this seaside community offers. One day, before I may realize, I plan to make this community my home.

January 25, 2013

By happydtr/happymom

As an ex-nurse I knew alot what to look for in terms of the healthcare quality of a community and all the things I felt were important for a parent needing to age in place were there. As just a daughter of a parent, I was very impressed with the quality of the staff and services at Five Star. My mom has been an independent resident for a while now and I am no longer surprised when staff goes beyond what you would expect. Going beyond seems to be the norm here. A wonderful place, highly recommended! Their service is true to their name!

Photos of Five Star Premier Residences of Pompano Beach

Features of Five Star Premier Residences of Pompano Beach

• Pool

• Internet Enabled Rooms

About Five Star Premier Residences of Pompano Beach

Watch the boats go by at Premier Residences of Pompano Beach, where residents enjoy panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean and Intracoastal Waterway. With just steps to the beach in the front and ocean access boat slips in our back yard, you'll find why our residents expect more visitors! Come and enjoy our nightly Happy Hour featuring live entertainment 4 nights a week. Or sink your teeth into our savory dining choices prepared for a healthy lifestyle by our Executive Chef with over 8 entrée choices every evening. Meet your neighbors at Tai Chi or in our heated pool for water aerobics. Learn how to preserve your health in our Wellness Workshops, share your ideas in our book reviews or take in an afternoon card game with friends. With so much to see and so much to do, you'll wish you had made the move to Premier Residences of Pompano Beach even sooner, just ask our residents!

Map of Five Star Premier Residences of Pompano Beach