Independence Village of Plymouth | Independent Living

14707 Northville Road, Plymouth, MI, 48170

Reviews of Independence Village of Plymouth | Independent Living

Caring103098950 December 17, 2014

I went to Plymouth Independence Village, but they didn't meet our needs because I needed more care for my father. It was beautiful. It used to be a hotel before. It was very nice. The dining area was like going to a banquet or wedding reception. It was laid out nicely. The menu was set up just like at a hotel. They had it on the table written nicely. This place was very clean. The staff was nice. However, I didn't feel that it was safe enough only because it was too big. They had activities, like Wii games.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

From Independence Village of Plymouth

Nestled in a meticulously landscaped setting, Independence Village of Plymouth is home to spacious, well-appointed apartment homes, an endless array of amenities and services and a dedicated and caring staff. Whether you’re indulging in a delicious chef-prepared meal with friends or just quietly enjoying the beauty of our surroundings, you’ll experience the genuine warmth of our community.

We have a passion for people, an affinity for teamwork and a desire to wholeheartedly enjoy life. Our community is alive with joy and possibilities thanks to our remarkable staff and dynamic residents.

Features of Independence Village of Plymouth