Independence Village of Plymouth | Independent Living

14707 Northville Road, Plymouth, MI, 48170

Reviews of Independence Village of Plymouth | Independent Living

Caring101882850 January 29, 2015

We found a place in Plymouth called Independence Village that has non-assisted and assisted living facilities. I thought it has good services, and the folks seem genuinely interested in taking care of folks who need assistance. The rooms are nice, and the daily services are good. They are responsive to my aunt's requests, and they seem very attentive to her needs. They have their meals, and they have a lot of activities. It keeps people busy and interested. That is important to us so that she's not by herself all the time. I think their services are fine. I don't have enough experience in assisted living, but it seems for my aunt it's been working out fine. We haven't experienced any issues there.

Caring99272450 December 28, 2014

My mother-in-law is in Plymouth. We chose it because of its proximity to my home, and it has a balcony with a nice view. I am somewhat impressed with the staff. The apartment is beautiful, clean, and well maintained. The dining room is also beautiful, clean, and well maintained. The food is pretty good, and the staff in the dining room is also pretty good. They have a lot of various activities like concerts, games, and crafts. My only complaint in this place is that they don't have very good in-take procedures, so they can improve on that.

Caring103098950 December 17, 2014

I went to Plymouth Independence Village, but they didn't meet our needs because I needed more care for my father. It was beautiful. It used to be a hotel before. It was very nice. The dining area was like going to a banquet or wedding reception. It was laid out nicely. The menu was set up just like at a hotel. They had it on the table written nicely. This place was very clean. The staff was nice. However, I didn't feel that it was safe enough only because it was too big. They had activities, like Wii games.

From Independence Village of Plymouth

Nestled in a meticulously landscaped setting, Independence Village of Plymouth is home to spacious, well-appointed apartment homes, an endless array of amenities and services and a dedicated and caring staff. Whether you’re indulging in a delicious chef-prepared meal with friends or just quietly enjoying the beauty of our surroundings, you’ll experience the genuine warmth of our community.

We have a passion for people, an affinity for teamwork and a desire to wholeheartedly enjoy life. Our community is alive with joy and possibilities thanks to our remarkable staff and dynamic residents.

Features of Independence Village of Plymouth