5 Independent Living Communities in Plymouth County, MA
The average cost of independent living in Plymouth County is $6,075 per month. This is higher than the national median of $2,501. Cheaper nearby regions include Bristol with an average starting cost of $3,736.
To help you with your search, browse the 6 reviews below for independent living in Plymouth County. On average, consumers rate independent living in Plymouth County 4.0 out of 5 stars. Better rated regions include Bristol with an average rating of 4.0 out of 5 stars.
Caring.com has helped thousands of families find high-quality senior care. To speak with one of our Family Advisors about independent living options and costs in Plymouth County, call (855) 863-8283
Other Senior Care in Plymouth County, MA
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Plymouth County, Massachusetts
- Assisted Living in Plymouth County, Massachusetts
- In-Home Care in Plymouth County, Massachusetts
- Nursing Homes in Plymouth County, Massachusetts
- Adult Day Care in Plymouth County, Massachusetts
- Home Health Agencies in Plymouth County, Massachusetts
Independent Living near Plymouth County, MA
- Independent Living in Bristol County, Massachusetts
- Independent Living in Barnstable County, Massachusetts
- Independent Living in Norfolk County, Massachusetts
- Independent Living in Suffolk County, Massachusetts
- Independent Living in Newport County, Rhode Island
- Independent Living in Providence County, Rhode Island
Recent Reviews of Independent Living in Plymouth
Review of Linden Ponds
I live in Linden Ponds. It's a wonderful place for a person my age, and there's lots to do. You can go to the theaters in Boston and Cambridge. They have all kinds of card games, movies, shows, and... Read more
Review of Linden Ponds
Linden Ponds was very good; they're very helpful. It was a beautiful facility. The apartments were beautiful because they completely re-do the apartment when it becomes available. The dining room w... Read more
Review of Ocean Shores Apartments
Beautiful apartments and grounds. Management, Susan couldn't be an more efficient. On my visit I witnessed maintenance staff working diligently. Tenants were cordial to one another. Very clean. Read more
Independent Living Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask
Nursing Home, Assisted Living, or Independent Living?
The first step to finding the best senior housing for your loved one is to understand what type of care facility is the best fit. There are six main types of residential elder care options: ...
Q&A: Independent Living or Assisted Living?
Independent Living Costs Explained
You're in good company if the thought of moving into an independent senior living community tempts you from time to time, but you dismiss it with the thought that it's out of your reach financially...
How to Pay for Independent Living
3 Ideas to Help Afford Independent Living
The cost of [independent living facilities](https://www.caring.com/local/independent-living "Independent Living Directory") varies widely, depending on what's offered and where. Options range from ...