The Waterford at Plano Independent Living

3401 Premier Drive, Plano, TX, 75023

Reviews of The Waterford at Plano | Independent Living

June 17, 2016

By Beverly724700

The Waterford was very nice and just right for my mother-in-law. There’s a barber and beauty shop. They had activities and had a singer come in, which was a good activity. We looked at the dining area, but they weren’t dining at that time. I would recommend it.

June 10, 2016

By AAYJWJV

I did not like The Waterford at all. Their dining room was OK, except there was a fixed menu, so you don’t have choices. We had lunch there, and the food was terrible, worse than hospital food. I did not like the fact that they did not have washers and dryers in the apartments. The apartments were very nice to look at but small in square footage. They were OK, but I did not care for them that much. The Waterford was at the bottom of my list.

July 29, 2015

My dad is at The Waterford at Plano. It is independent, and then they have also assisted, so it was more of a bridge instead of just straight independent living, and that's kind of where he is at now. The facility is really nice. It is very homey, very clean, and very pretty. The people are really good. They offer food. They have a dining room with three meals a day. They also offer housekeeping and all that as well.

June 12, 2011

By Daddy'sGirl7

Visited this facility

When you walk in to the main entrance of The Waterford you feel you have arrived in Charleston. This sparkling clean facility is for both Independent and Assisted Living. I was looking for an upper-end assisted living facility for my 90 year old father. My dad is mobile and can feed himself but is legally blind, hard of hearing and has some dementia. I wanted him to get stimulation, attention, and personal care. I was assured all of this would happen when I talked with the administrative staff and wrote the deposit and check. My husband and I took turns visiting dad at different meal times and were disappointed that the food did not look as appealing as the sample meal was on our visit. We also found my father sitting alone in his room with nothing at all to do twice. Finally, after 5 days my father told me that he didn't think he had been getting his medicine. I immediately checked and he was correct. I took my father home that evening. This may be a fine facility for independent living but I cannot recommend this for assisted living.

Photos of The Waterford at Plano

Features of The Waterford at Plano

• Minimum Rate: $2025/month

About The Waterford at Plano

At the Waterford, you'll find the freedom to create the lifestyle you've always wanted. Awake each morning to a colorful palette of possibilities from which to paint your day. At the Waterford, you'll find the freedom to create the lifestyle that you've always wanted. Each morning you'll awake to a colorful palette of possibilities from which to paint your day.

Our community provides you with areas to get away from it all (maybe with a bestseller from our library along with areas to enjoy the company of others. Connect to the Internet on a computer, join friends in the billiards room, relax in our television theater lounge, or step onto our community bus to explore the surrounding areas without the worries of driving. You'll be conveniently close to shopping, doctors' offices, hospitals and other medical facilities. We'll even transport you to and from your medical appointments within a specified radius.

Say hello to a relaxed lifestyle at The Waterford, where you can paint your retirement any way you please. We invite you to come for a visit. Explore your retirement options, the Waterford way.

Map of The Waterford at Plano