NEED HELP FINDING INDEPENDENT LIVING?

Talk to an advisor for free: (866) 515-8248

Top nearby Independent Living Communities:

Reviews of The Plaza at Chase Oaks

Posted by Hanketa April 02, 2015

This is a good place to live. I previously lived in a Senior Facility in another state and I appreciate all the Amenities available here. There are many activities and the people here are friendly encourage you to participate. The staff is very friendly and attentive.

Posted by caring4672 August 01, 2013
4.0

I chose the Plaza at Chase Oaks because it's a block from my son's house. The apartments are lovely. The staff are usually in an out, by that I mean, they got new people coming. It's a large complex and its maintained well. They have water aerobics and they got a swimming pool. They play all kinds of games. They have live music entertainment.

Posted by Nancy64374850 June 26, 2013
4.0

The Plaza at Chase Oaks was a quiet place. It was well kept. I just thought it needed a little bit more space because the living room and the bedroom were both small. They had a lot of activities there.

Posted by Linda62140350 June 03, 2013

The people at The Plaza were very professional and seem very pleasant. I like the decor and how the way everything looks. But they have no vacancy at this time, and I have to be 55 years old to live there.

Location of The Plaza at Chase Oaks