Sunrise of Plano | Independent Living

4800 West Parker Road, Plano, TX, 75093

Reviews of Sunrise of Plano | Independent Living

Cheryl107958950 June 06, 2015

It was wonderful, and the people seemed happy. It was clean, and they had a lot of amenities. It was well built and beautiful. They had a library full of books that they could borrow and plots of land outside where they could have their little plot of land and put flowers or herbs. There was a card room where people were interacting. I was very impressed. The selection of food looked like in a four-star restaurant. I looked at the two-room unit, and it was beautiful. I was impressed the most with the safety measures such as in the shower, if somebody falls, there's the emergency pull. The cafeteria benefits if someone needs an additional shot every week, you can do that for a little bit of extra money. When people leave and they come back, they have to sign in. If the people aren't in their apartments, they will start calling family to find out where they are. Sunrise of Plano is a place that I would go to. And if you get to the point where you need assisted living, you already know a lot of the people. They have Alzheimer's/memory care unit too. They had bingo, card games, movie nights, bus trips, and last Friday night, they had a singing group to entertain. They had a whole month planned out of activities for the people.

Caring78927450 March 16, 2014

Sunrise was a beautiful facility and it was beautifully decorated. They have apartments with kitchens, but they only serve two meals a day. The people working there were very helpful and very pleasant to talk to. It was a lot larger for my mother though, and a little bit out of her price range. They had a ton of activities; there’s always something going on all the time. It was a place I wouldn’t mind living and I was very impressed with the facility.

From Sunrise of Plano

Sunrise of Plano is for seniors who want to maintain their rich and rewarding life without the responsibilities of running a household. At this senior living community in Plano, Texas, you're given independence and options. We offer a choice of apartment floor plans, restaurant-style dining, housekeeping services, exercise and wellness programs, and much more. It's ideal if you're an active senior who wants to focus on the things you enjoy most in life, and also offers assistance should you need it.

Sunrise of Plano is built upon a commitment to our residents and their families. We believe no two people are alike, so the assisted living services and attention we provide should never be exactly the same. That's also why we offer a variety of lifestyle, service and care options. By providing these choices, we not only offer solutions for today, we provide the security of knowing that there are options for tomorrow.

In addition to offering senior housing in Texas, Sunrise of Plano also boasts Alzheimer's care, assisted living, respite care, and short-term care.

Location of Sunrise of Plano