Preston Place | Independent Living

5000 Old Shepard Place, Plano, TX, 75093

Contact Now

Reviews of Preston Place | Independent Living

Caring71186650 April 08, 2014

Preston Place is a comfortable place. They have one group of apartments that didn't have elevators and that they were renting out as independent living. Their apartments were efficient. On the rating of 1 to 10, where 10 is the best and 1 is the worst, I would give it a 7. They also have a very large community center with different functions going on almost all the time. For my needs, that would have been fine. The staff there was also very accommodating and very knowledgeable.

Caring76569250 April 01, 2014

We visited Preston Place. It was the style that I didn't care for, and they can't change it. It's garden style, and I prefer hotel style.

I was impressed. I just didn't like the walk from the apartments to the main building. I saw a room; it was nice. I met one of the sales people, and she was very nice.

From Preston Place

Preston Place is a Plano senior retirement community for the active and independent senior wanting to reside in Plano, Texas.

Preston Place is the ideal community for the active senior whose lifestyle demands the finest of what a city has to offer. Plano, Texas is one of the more prestigious suburbs in the Dallas metroplex with top-flight golf courses, tennis courts, walking paths and 5 star restaurants.

This active retirement community sits on twelve beautifully landscaped acres in an established single-family neighborhood offering the best in senior living apartments. People from all across the country have chosen to live in this exclusive Texas Retirement Community located in Plano, Texas.

Features of Preston Place