The Conservatory at Plano

6401 Ohio Drive, Plano, TX, 75024

Top Nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of The Conservatory at Plano

August 31, 2015

We looked at The Terrace at Priceville, and the place is very good. It's a 1400 sq. ft. of living space, and it has a garage. It’s a very nice place. It has a two bedroom with a large living room and two bath. I like this facility compared to other places that I've seen so far.

August 22, 2015

By Ted9

The staff was very nice at The Conservatory at Plano. They were able to answer all the questions we had. The facility had very nice interior decorations. It looked very nice. The rooms were average and of average size for that industry.

May 16, 2015

We settled on an independent living facility called The Conservatory at Plano because there was a flexibility for independent. There was a personal driver that would take him anywhere within 10 miles with a 24-hour notice. There were group trips monthly to different activities like the casinos and things like that. The living accommodations were actually great. He would be in a 2-bedroom apartment unit that was almost a thousand square feet with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and a full kitchen with granite counter top and new appliances. They had a free continental breakfast every day. They had free happy hour for residents and guests from 3:30 until 5:00 I believe which is beer, wine, and snacks. They also had a restaurant style dining facility that opens at 11:00 a.m. until 6:30 p.m., and included in your monthly fees is one meal a day in that facility. You could have a continental breakfast for free and then have a late lunch or early dinner and not even ever have to cook yourself, if you didn't want to. We would be moving him there on Saturday, but up to this point, the visits that we had made and the staff had just been great.

December 28, 2014

By Diana36

The Conservatory is a beautiful facility. It just has a real nice touch of class that we didn't find from the others. It's very elegant, and it just kind of fit who our mom is. The apartments are gorgeous, and the people are very friendly. We really like the staff. They were very kind. Also, you're locked in your rate for three years. They have these monitors on their doors, and if they don't open it within 24 hours, they call the occupants to make sure they're OK. They're very attentive. They have some very high level attention, so we really like that a lot. I would absolutely recommend them.

August 28, 2014

Conservatory at Plano was very, very nice. The working attitude of the staff was great. The apartments were very over-the-top expensive. It was like an upper class living. They had a lot of winding staircase. They're very high-class place. The food was very good. They had a lot of activities. For somebody who could afford to live there, I would recommend this place.

August 27, 2014

By Andrew18

The Conservatory at Plano is a first-class facility and I liked it. I have two bedrooms and a kitchen. The food and sanitation is very good. We cleaned the apartment once a week. The staff was very good, friendly, and very patient. They did a good job.

November 15, 2013

By A_NTexan

I live many miles from Plano but a friend insisted I visit this community before mom and I made a decision for a more supportive environment for her. So, I visited the Conservatory at Plano. In the end, and disappointingly so, it was simply not close enough to where I live. But it opened my eyes for "what a place like this" could be! My visit was a great experience! If it were even reasonably close to my home, this would be my hands down choice for her. The community is exceedingly beautiful, but more importantly, the people working there made me feel welcome, and filled me with confidence that mom would be well looked after-like a bunch of old friends. If you are lucky enough to live in the Plano area, before you make a decision on a senior community, make sure you visit the Conservatory!

August 28, 2013

By Cheryl B.

My mom moved into The Conservatory at Plano. She moved in this July. Everything is wonderful so far. Their food is really good. What I like most is the staff and the facility. Everything about it is very nice. I especially appreciate the helpfulness of their staff.

September 09, 2011

By Michael F.

When I visited the Conservatory, I noticed that it wasn't like most caregiving places. It was more like a luxurious apartment complex with a theater and spa. The guests were happy, the staff was friendly, and it cannot be compared to other nursing homes, where the elderly feel confined to their room rather than have someone to help them walk around. I highly recommend this to anyone who wishes the best care for their family members who have reached retirement.

Photos of The Conservatory at Plano

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Tai Chi

• Minimum Age: Minimum Age: 62

About The Conservatory at Plano

At The Conservatory at Plano, residents enjoy an independent lifestyle enriched with the affordable luxuries that make life comfortable, carefree and rewarding. From gourmet meals to fun activities; wellness care to resort-style amenities, everything we do at The Conservatory is focused on providing the very best in senior living.

Located in some of the most beautiful areas of Texas, our communities are elegantly designed featuring a Grande Clubhouse with fine dining, wellness and fitness centers, swimming pool, spa, activity rooms and a state-of-the-art movie theater. Our apartment homes are equally impressive offering a selection of spacious floor plans upgraded with designer finishes such as granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, large walk-in closets, private balconies, tile flooring and more.

We are most proud of the level of quality care and services enjoyed by our residents. Our friendly team of professionals are available 24 hours a day and always nearby to help ensure your life is happy and worry-free. You’ll love the chef prepared gourmet meals, courteous wait staff, concierge services, complimentary transportation, housekeeping and maintenance, full calendar of activities and events as well as the many health and wellness options to keep you living happier, longer.

Map of The Conservatory at Plano