Eskaton Village Placerville | Independent Living

3380 Blairs Lane, Placerville, CA, 95667

Reviews of Eskaton Village Placerville | Independent Living

Sue A882356 June 30, 2016

I was very happy when I was brought here the first time. I liked the way it was laid out. I walked in the cottage and it was like home. There is a big room called the den where I have my desk and cedar chest. You are not bothered with traffic noise. It's very private.

Jan R220112 June 30, 2016

We looked for 2 years. We visited places in Palm Springs, Roseville, Carmichael, and we found a jewel here in Placerville.

Phyllis256088 June 24, 2016

Since moving in years ago, I have been very satisfied with the care and staff has shown me. My apartment is cozy and I feel at home. The staff is friendly and open to suggestions. I enjoy all the activities offered.

Peggy863381 June 24, 2016

The employees here are thoughtful and seem to anticipate needs before we know what we want. The level of care here is excellent.

Shirley K355051 June 24, 2016

When you look them over, this is the best one around. In a cottage, you are free to do what you want to, go to activities in the village center, take walks, take the bus. If I didn't drive, I can sign up to go shopping. I love this place. I love the people.

Dorothy D182150 June 17, 2016

All services here in the lodge are excellent. The staff are all amazingly caring and supportive. They have become our friends - in the way we think of them. My only area of discontent would be the preparation of the food; it was so much better a few months ago.

Barbara G562136 June 17, 2016

Dining room - they serve you. They know your name and ask what you want. If something isn't working, they will get to it as soon as they can. They have a bus that takes you to a doctor's appointment. That really helps.

PattiVTXAM May 11, 2016

We chose an independent living cottage at Eskaton in Placerville for my mom. The grounds are nicely kept, and the facility is beautiful and really nice. The gentleman, Neil, was very gracious and showed my sisters and me around, then treated us to lunch there so we got to eat some of the food. It was a nice visit. The food was great, and the dining area was nice and clean. The waitresses were cheery and acknowledged the people they knew who came in. When you put your own furniture and your own touch on the rooms, it becomes your home. Otherwise it’s pretty austere, but it’s nicely planned out.

HarryPPAJF May 11, 2016

Eskaton Village was a very nice, large, warm community with independent-living cottages. They take dogs and they even have some homes on the grounds that people can purchase that are not necessarily senior-living facilities. The grounds were spread out, really lovely, and well-cared for. The location is in a rural community in the hills. They took me around the grounds and showed me the recreational areas, swimming pool, exercise room, and library.

From Eskaton Village Placerville

Welcome home to Eskaton Village Placerville (a multiservice retirement community). Eskaton Village Placerville sits nestled among the pine trees of the Sierras "above the fog and below the snow." The 65 acre site provides privacy and serenity on a secluded hilltop, permanently buffered from other developments. Residents can enjoy the delightful views and walking trails, meander through the quaint, historic town, or take nearby Highway 50 to explore the county's many recreational resources. Nationally recognized Marshall Hospital is just five minutes away. The Eskaton Village Placerville community offers independent living, respite care, assisted living and has a wonderful memory care unit.

Memory Care - The Memory Care Center is designed to offer a supportive and secure environment for individuals with memory impairments. The Lodge's home-like setting and specially trained staff represent Eskaton's commitment to dignity and quality of living for all residents.

• Private rooms in small clusters with shared common areas (dining, recreation, etc)
  • 24-hour personal assistance with bathing, dressing and grooming
  • Medical management
  • Bedside care and tray service for minor, temporary illness or recovery from surgery
  • Recreation and social programs tailored for memory impairment
  • Enhanced security system
  • Emergency alert/response system

In addition, the fitness center has an indoor swimming pool, exercise room, locker rooms, space for group classes (yoga, low-impact aerobics, tai chi), outdoor patio with barbeque are, community room with a kitchen available for events and parties. Full of the best amenities and standard of care, Eskaton Placerville offers a plethora of options as your needs change.

Reimbursement

Private Pay

Apartment Features

Kitchenette, Temperature Control, Emergency Call System

Bathrooms: Private

Facility Features

Activities/Recreation, Beauty/Barber Shop, Internet Access, Private Dining Room, Fitness Room/Gym, Gardens/Outside Patio, Facility Parking, Private Laundry, Guest Meals, Room Service, Pharmaceutical Service, Transportation, Pet Permitted

Features of Eskaton Village Placerville

• Internet in residents' rooms
  • Technology extra: Emergency call system

• Pool
  • Shared space where residents can host parties

• Private services