Eskaton Village Placerville Independent Living

3380 Blairs Lane, Placerville, CA, 95667

Reviews of Eskaton Village Placerville | Independent Living

October 07, 2017

By Melvin

The services and our treatment are all very great.

September 29, 2017

By Guy1761

I was so amazed at the friendliness of the staff. The building and rooms were very clean and modern.

By Chris3128

Lovely facility. I come to see my friend and he's blossomed here. The community center and pool are wonderful, and the staff truly care about all of the residents. I hope to be so well cared for when my time comes.

By cdoke

I recently visited this community and was very impressed by the quality of this place and the amenities it has to offer. The residents seemed to be enjoying themselves and the staff were very welcoming. The property is also very well kept!

By JC71

So thankful my dad is here. Grounds are lovely, and secluded enough that you don't feel like you're in a city. Still close enough to town that we can take him out to dinner and spent the day with him. Staff is wonderful and attentive. Still have to deal with day to day issues, but him being at Eskaton makes it a bit easier.

By Paulie60

A wonderful place to live for seniors. Clean and beautiful with compassionate staff. Highly recommended.
Thanks Paulie for visiting Eskaton!

September 22, 2017

By Colette Fehringer

The activities provided at Eskaton Village are excellent! The recent Family Day event was very enjoyable. It was a nice opportunity for residents, employees, and families to mingle. I have heard many positive comments.

September 19, 2017

By V DeWitt

I am so impressed with the care and great interest the wonderful ladies show all residents. They make "us" feel really special to them and show loving care with each. A great group of people who have made wonderful friends. Congratulations on your wise choices. All good people who geniuinely care and are interested in the individual tasks and clients -- great job. I LOVE the wide and fun variety of events.

September 19, 2017

By LL36

Eskaton Village is a beautiful facility and the community environment is so warm and friendly. The staff are very supportive and caring and really do exhibit "the family atmosphere" for all residents.

September 13, 2017

By brian banao

the BEST Eskaton community ever!!!

November 29, 2016

By Lee348830

I live in the cottages, so I don't need care yet. But I love the "events" and "outings" Eskaton plans for us. Jane is excellent at her job and so is Guy! The dining room staff is always kind, helpful and polite to us!

November 22, 2016

By Dorothy405081

I've received very good services since I've been here for 2 years. Everyone is very helpful. The exercise classes and entertainment is wonderful. Thank you.

August 31, 2016

By Sammie533857

I have many food and chemical sensitivities. I lived in the lodge several months, and a cottage a year and a half, which was indepedent living. In both situations, Eskaton worked very hard to accommodate my extreme needs.

July 29, 2016

By MAnderson

We moved here because you don't have to pull weeds or mow the yard. It was an ideal move.

By Charles R602826

We chose this place because of the location and the convenience of everything. It's close from town and you don't feel you are detached from things.

By Sue A882356

I was very happy when I was brought here the first time. I liked the way it was laid out. I walked in the cottage and it was like home. There is a big room called the den where I have my desk and cedar chest. You are not bothered with traffic noise. It's very private.

By Jan R220112

We looked for 2 years. We visited places in Palm Springs, Roseville, Carmichael, and we found a jewel here in Placerville.

By Phyllis256088

Since moving in years ago, I have been very satisfied with the care and staff has shown me. My apartment is cozy and I feel at home. The staff is friendly and open to suggestions. I enjoy all the activities offered.

By Peggy863381

The employees here are thoughtful and seem to anticipate needs before we know what we want. The level of care here is excellent.

By Shirley K355051

When you look them over, this is the best one around. In a cottage, you are free to do what you want to, go to activities in the village center, take walks, take the bus. If I didn't drive, I can sign up to go shopping. I love this place. I love the people.

June 17, 2016

By Dorothy D182150

All services here in the lodge are excellent. The staff are all amazingly caring and supportive. They have become our friends - in the way we think of them. My only area of discontent would be the preparation of the food; it was so much better a few months ago.

June 17, 2016

By Barbara G562136

Dining room - they serve you. They know your name and ask what you want. If something isn't working, they will get to it as soon as they can. They have a bus that takes you to a doctor's appointment. That really helps.

May 11, 2016

By PattiVTXAM

We chose an independent living cottage at Eskaton in Placerville for my mom. The grounds are nicely kept, and the facility is beautiful and really nice. The gentleman, Neil, was very gracious and showed my sisters and me around, then treated us to lunch there so we got to eat some of the food. It was a nice visit. The food was great, and the dining area was nice and clean. The waitresses were cheery and acknowledged the people they knew who came in. When you put your own furniture and your own touch on the rooms, it becomes your home. Otherwise it’s pretty austere, but it’s nicely planned out.

May 11, 2016

By HarryPPAJF

Eskaton Village was a very nice, large, warm community with independent-living cottages. They take dogs and they even have some homes on the grounds that people can purchase that are not necessarily senior-living facilities. The grounds were spread out, really lovely, and well-cared for. The location is in a rural community in the hills. They took me around the grounds and showed me the recreational areas, swimming pool, exercise room, and library.

Photos of Eskaton Village Placerville

Features of Eskaton Village Placerville

• Pool

• Internet Enabled Rooms

About Eskaton Village Placerville

Welcome home to Eskaton Village Placerville (a multiservice retirement community). Eskaton Village Placerville sits nestled among the pine trees of the Sierras "above the fog and below the snow." The 65 acre site provides privacy and serenity on a secluded hilltop, permanently buffered from other developments. Residents can enjoy the delightful views and walking trails, meander through the quaint, historic town, or take nearby Highway 50 to explore the county's many recreational resources. Nationally recognized Marshall Hospital is just five minutes away. The Eskaton Village Placerville community offers independent living, respite care, assisted living and has a wonderful memory care unit.

Memory Care - The Memory Care Center is designed to offer a supportive and secure environment for individuals with memory impairments. The Lodge's home-like setting and specially trained staff represent Eskaton's commitment to dignity and quality of living for all residents.

• Private rooms in small clusters with shared common areas (dining, recreation, etc)
  • 24-hour personal assistance with bathing, dressing and grooming
  • Medical management
  • Bedside care and tray service for minor, temporary illness or recovery from surgery
  • Recreation and social programs tailored for memory impairment
  • Enhanced security system
  • Emergency alert/response system

In addition, the fitness center has an indoor swimming pool, exercise room, locker rooms, space for group classes (yoga, low-impact aerobics, tai chi), outdoor patio with barbeque are, community room with a kitchen available for events and parties. Full of the best amenities and standard of care, Eskaton Placerville offers a plethora of options as your needs change.

Reimbursement

Private Pay

Apartment Features

Kitchenette, Temperature Control, Emergency Call System

Bathrooms: Private

Facility Features

Activities/Recreation, Beauty/Barber Shop, Internet Access, Private Dining Room, Fitness Room/Gym, Gardens/Outside Patio, Facility Parking, Private Laundry, Guest Meals, Room Service, Pharmaceutical Service, Transportation, Pet Permitted

Map of Eskaton Village Placerville