Eskaton Lincoln Manor

6600 Mother Lode Drive, Placerville, CA, 95667

Top nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Eskaton Lincoln Manor

Michael D.246050 June 24, 2016

Sherriton has been very fair and helpful, gets the appointment fast, can talk to her. Dave is very friendly, talks with work order, done very quickly. Elizabeth is friendly and polite when we have conversations.

Ms. Wilson602415 June 18, 2016

As usual David arrives, and my problem was taken care of very nicely.

Diane S.570753 June 18, 2016

Sherriton is very helpful, easy to talk to whatever the problem is and gets things done!

Delver876751 June 17, 2016

I worked with social service coordinator Sherriton on a medical insurance, she resolved all issues for me! My service with Sherriton was excellent. I have always been very happy with Sherriton helping me with my resources, etc.

Dwayne B802053 June 17, 2016

Dave took care of sink issues asap. He's good worker, knows his job. Sherriton does her job good, knows her job. Elizabeth is good at what she's doing, even vacuuming carpet, keeping our house clean.

Thomas M280830 June 17, 2016

Eskaton Lincoln Manor is outstanding!

Berneal R. September 30, 2015

The work David and his helpers were excellent. They were all very nice and efficient. The front door was almost impossible for me to open as my shoulders have been broken. However, it so so much easier now. Thank you so much!

Jack Genter September 23, 2015

Since moving in 3 years ago, the management (Director and Office Manager) make sure that we, the residents are fully informed on all matters that concerns us. The housekeeper maintains the facility with care and is always cheerful. The maintenance supervisor is quick to respond to things broken or need attention. When I'm happy, they are happy - and I'm always happy!

Caring116856850 September 16, 2015

Eskaton is a very good place. The staff works properly.

Caring107964050 March 20, 2015

Eskaton has a recreational room, groups that play games, a library, and computers. The rules that they have setup about being here should apply to everybody, not just a few. The staff is attentive.

About Eskaton Lincoln Manor

Eskaton Lincoln Manor is an independent living community in Placerville, CA designed for seniors, normally 55+, who are able to care for themselves and wish to live independently. Contact Eskaton Lincoln Manor for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Eskaton Lincoln Manor