Eskaton Lincoln Manor

Overview of Ratings

4.9

May 10, 2017

By Shirley815054

Sherriton is always available! When new things are out there, she knows it, and finds it for us. And she's cute. Elizabeth is very supportive and Dave is always there when you need him.

May 03, 2017

By Barbara062354

Great maintenance team.

April 29, 2017

By Judi001280

Very quick service, fixing my leaking toilet. Could not ask for better service!

April 18, 2017

By Richard740285

Sherriton handled all I need to take care of. I come see her monthly. Thankful she's here for me.

April 05, 2017

By J. M.

As a longtime resident, I am blessed to have Eskaton Lincoln Manor as my home. All staff from top to bottom keeps Eskaton running like clockwork. All services, too numerous to mention, are very accessible. Great atmosphere!

April 01, 2017

By Eileen886633

Quick, friendly, and to the point on what was needed of me.

March 31, 2017

By Michael672856

Sherriton is complete in all her resources and knows what she's doing. She is a very good friend, been right beside me through my medical illness every day. We are blessed she's here. Elizabeth is a very nice, friendly lady. I'm so glad she is our EP. Dave is a really nice guy; friendly.

March 17, 2017

By Francisco561884

I received the most excellent support, help, wisdom and assistance from the Eskaton Lincoln Manor Social Services Coordinator, Sherriton. Without whom I would feel completely lost, overwhelmed and disorientated. I have only the highest praises for the quality of excellence, professionalism, and compassionate care that Ms. Sherriton provides.

March 11, 2017

By Janna613808

Excellent appointment with Sherriton.

December 15, 2016

By Francisco Rodriguez

I would like to nominate Debbi of Eskaton Lincoln Manor for a commendation and raise in recognition of all her herculean labors on behalf of the residents at Eskaton Lincoln Manor. Not only does Debbi work full-time and live on site, not only must she be proficient and knowledgeable in matters of fair housing, corporate professionalism, as well as daily office and computer duties, but she also goes the extra mile. For example, organizing and participating in Karaoke Day, and cooking turkey soup for the residents out of community Thanksgiving leftovers, and working as master of ceremonies in various community events. She works with a myriad of people (at different stages of their lives). Debbi is an exemplary employee, deserving of praise, commendation, and a raise.

August 30, 2016

By Virginia611483

Sherriton was wonderful and provided excellent services. She is very helpful with all the resources we need.

July 29, 2016

By Bill R478415

Everything here at Eskaton is good. Dave does good work. He's taught me a few things. Social service is good. Elizabeth is making a difference! Debbi is doing her job.

July 29, 2016

By Richard S115282

Elizabeth handled my complaint with another resident very quickly. She's pleasant and friendly.

June 30, 2016

By Sandy B112887

Elizabeth was slow to get to know better. I appreciate 'all' her efforts and kindness! Sherriton I feel same about. Took me some time to get to know her. She is excellent at her job. Getting to know her, very easy going and easy to get along with.

June 30, 2016

By Mary C688014

Eskaton Lincoln Manor services are good. Dave is wonderful. He is there as soon as you need him. There needs to be rules for people to carry their dogs, they are going on floors.

June 18, 2016

By Ms. Wilson602415

As usual David arrives, and my problem was taken care of very nicely.

June 18, 2016

By Diane S.570753

Sherriton is very helpful, easy to talk to whatever the problem is and gets things done!

By Delver876751

I worked with social service coordinator Sherriton on a medical insurance, she resolved all issues for me! My service with Sherriton was excellent. I have always been very happy with Sherriton helping me with my resources, etc.

By Dwayne B802053

Dave took care of sink issues asap. He's good worker, knows his job. Sherriton does her job good, knows her job. Elizabeth is good at what she's doing, even vacuuming carpet, keeping our house clean.

By Thomas M280830

Eskaton Lincoln Manor is outstanding!

September 30, 2015

By Berneal R.

The work David and his helpers were excellent. They were all very nice and efficient. The front door was almost impossible for me to open as my shoulders have been broken. However, it so so much easier now. Thank you so much!

September 23, 2015

By Jack Genter

Since moving in 3 years ago, the management (Director and Office Manager) make sure that we, the residents are fully informed on all matters that concerns us. The housekeeper maintains the facility with care and is always cheerful. The maintenance supervisor is quick to respond to things broken or need attention. When I'm happy, they are happy - and I'm always happy!

September 16, 2015

Eskaton is a very good place. The staff works properly.

March 20, 2015

Eskaton has a recreational room, groups that play games, a library, and computers. The rules that they have setup about being here should apply to everybody, not just a few. The staff is attentive.

About Eskaton Lincoln Manor

Eskaton Lincoln Manor is an independent living community in Placerville, CA designed for seniors, normally 55+, who are able to care for themselves and wish to live independently. Contact Eskaton Lincoln Manor for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Eskaton Lincoln Manor