The Palazzo Independent Living

Top Nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of The Palazzo | Independent Living

June 19, 2014

By Susan85890350

Chris Ridge is an old facility, and in my opinion, it's dirty and it smells. I was able to go to an apartment that they had newly remodeled, and it was beautiful, but the facility downstairs and the dining room, I just felt they were dirty. I didn’t like them at all. The staff were all right.

April 30, 2014

By Shari6

Chris Ridge was a large place, and there were lots of people there. They had a lot going on for the people who live there. They had a deli and an ice cream shop. They had tables and chairs to play cards at, they had couches on the side and other chairs, and there were groups of people who can gather there and visit. It was really nice. The facility itself is very close to a mall. They have outings all the time. You can sign up to go to the mall or to go to the church. They would take people to the theatre, so there were different things for them. They had a big hallway to go to the rooms, and it was really wide. You can get from your room to anywhere that you need to go without going outside. You can go from building to building. I looked at the menu they had, and it was a really good menu. You get one meal a day, either lunch or dinner. They had a little deli there where they have different salads, sandwiches, and drinks. Of course, you have to pay for that yourself. It is not free.

February 28, 2014

Chris Ridge was very good. It was affordable. They were very good and very helpful. The rooms I saw was going to be renovated. They do have a pool and a great cafeteria. I like the little walkway they have there. It was like a little village. It's very nice. The reason why I did not go there is because it's a little bit too far south, and it was away from where I wanted to be.

July 30, 2013

By Rosemary9

I am moving in at Chris Ridge and it seems to be fine. One of the reasons why I chose Chris Ridge is because they made me a financial deal that I couldn't turn down and helped me financially by moving me in with that price. The staff are very good, pleasant, and helpful. I just had one problem with the girl at the front desk. She was very rude. I didn't have a good feeling about the whole experience.

About The Palazzo

The Palazzo is an independent living community in Phoenix, AZ designed for seniors, normally 55+, who are able to care for themselves and wish to live independently. Contact The Palazzo for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of The Palazzo