The Palazzo | Independent Living

6250 N 19th Ave, Phoenix, AZ, 85015

Top nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of The Palazzo | Independent Living

Caring77677850 February 28, 2014

Chris Ridge was very good. It was affordable. They were very good and very helpful. The rooms I saw was going to be renovated. They do have a pool and a great cafeteria. I like the little walkway they have there. It was like a little village. It's very nice. The reason why I did not go there is because it's a little bit too far south, and it was away from where I wanted to be.

Rosemary9 July 30, 2013

I am moving in at Chris Ridge and it seems to be fine. One of the reasons why I chose Chris Ridge is because they made me a financial deal that I couldn't turn down and helped me financially by moving me in with that price. The staff are very good, pleasant, and helpful. I just had one problem with the girl at the front desk. She was very rude. I didn't have a good feeling about the whole experience.

About The Palazzo

The Palazzo is an independent living community in Phoenix, AZ designed for seniors, normally 55+, who are able to care for themselves and wish to live independently. Contact The Palazzo for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of The Palazzo