Paradise Village Senior Living

11645 North 25th Place, Phoenix, AZ, 85028

Reviews of Paradise Village Senior Living

Anonymous117852850 February 01, 2016

We could get a 2-bedroom, 2-bath cheaper at Paradise Village Senior Living than all of the others. The room is big enough; the staff is treating us well. They’d put food in our dishes and then we’d pick it up when I get home. They have a lot of activities. They have an exercise room. They’re trying very hard to accommodate us.

Linda D. December 22, 2015

My mother-in-law is at Paradise Village Senior Living for a month now. The place is in a residential neighborhood, and it is more like living in a retirement village. The staff is very knowledgeable and helpful. It is smaller, so they know everybody there. She is in a two-bedroom (with) two bathrooms. I was not able to eat there, but I know they serve breakfast, lunch, and dinner. They do have daily activities; there's a month-long calendar.

anonymous117149050 November 30, 2015

Paradise Village seemed very nice and very friendly. You have to be very independent to live there. The rooms were super nice and extremely spacious, but the food was mediocre.

Mac3 March 20, 2015

I chose Paradise Valley because the apartments have a full kitchen, and I like to cook. I’m going to rent a 2-bedroom apartment with a bath, a dining room, a kitchen, a living room, and a nice patio. It is a little expensive, but to me it is worth it. The activities director is very nice. They plan outings and other activities like bingo and card games. They also have entertainers come in sometimes. It is really nice.

Caring88303550 June 30, 2014

I'm happy with Paradise Valley because my mother is happy with it. She rents her apartment. The staff is very caring. Environment is very good. Several times she brings food back to her apartment and I would rate food as average. Their dining room is average as well. It is old and dark. It is not pleasing.

Shari6 April 30, 2014

Paradise Valley is a really nice area. It is like tucked away behind the Christian College. It is in a really quiet and a really nice area. The outside, the areas where you go to your room, is really well kept up. They have a very small pool, but they have lots of trees around. It smells really pretty this time of year. They have a large room, like a cafeteria area, where people gather to play cards and games or whatever. However, at that time, they weren't many people in there. I like the apartments. They were nice and roomy. They also have full kitchens. You have to go outside to get to your place. Some of their apartments were upstairs. Though they have elevators, it would be hard for me if I were in a wheelchair. I just don't like having to go outside and up in an elevator. I spoke to one person only, and she answered my questions. There were about three things that she didn't know, but she checked into them for us.

Clarisse2 September 27, 2013

We moved into Paradise Valley the last week of March. We visited quite a few before but we kept coming back to this place. We finally chose this one because my husband and I really like it. It has a very loving and caring atmosphere. We have an apartment that is very nice, very clean and very spacious. It overall meets our needs. The food is good. The staff is very good. They're helpful, caring, and loving. The residents are very friendly. Regarding activities, we have plenty of those. There's art classes, jewelry making, painting, games, movies occasionally, once-a-month birthdays for all the people in that month, different events for different holidays, etc. It has been great! We're very happy here.

Caring5087 September 25, 2013

I like everything about Paradise Valley when I visited the place. The place is very clean. The people are friendly. The lady at the front desk is really nice and I was pleased with it.

From Paradise Village Senior Living

Welcome to Paradise Village Senior Living! Set on beautifully landscaped grounds, Paradise Village Senior Living is one of the premier retirement independent living communities in the Scottsdale/Phoenix area. We are located in a lovely residential area in north Phoenix one mile west of highway 51, just south of Cactus Road. We are privileged to enjoy sunshine all year long and our community is just minutes from Desert Ridge, Kierland Commons Shopping Center and many first class restaurants in Phoenix.

Our senior living community offers one and two bedroom apartments which include a Full kitchen, custom flooring, and much more! All are designed to make you feel right at home. Paradise Village Senior Living has lovely fruit and pine trees, and a nice courtyard for each building with fountains and gorgous landscaped grounds. We also have a beautiful clubhouse, and salon. Sparkling swimming pool and Spa. In our beautiful clubhouse we have a restaurant style kitchen, an art room and Library. We have events and live entertainment as well as many other activities.

Here at Paradise Village Senior Living we have a wonderful staff that cares about our residents.

We are conveniently located nearby John C Lincoln North Mountain Hospital, Lookout Mountain Parks, restaurants and Paradise Valley Shopping Center.

Features of Paradise Village Senior Living