Beatitudes Campus Independent Living

1610 West Glendale Avenue, Phoenix, AZ, 85021

Reviews of Beatitudes Campus | Independent Living

September 27, 2013

By Ralph7

Beatitudes was fantastic, from the people that I've been dealing with on the phone to the final reservations. I was with my granddaughter when I visited back in April. They have three different restaurants to choose from within the facility. They've got lots of activities. They had swimming pool, an exercise room and a theater for movies. It's a great place to live.

Features of Beatitudes Campus

About Beatitudes Campus

Independent living residence options at Beatitudes Campus offer choices for a wide range of lifestyles and budgets. Central Park Apartments and Patio Homes are available through our entrance fee residency agreement, while Plaza North and Plaza South Apartments are available through a month-to-month rental agreement. Every apartment and patio home comes with a full complement of services and amenities including all maintenance, bi-weekly housekeeping, our flexible dining program and scheduled transportation, plus use of all community amenities.

Our Independent Living Residences are among the most affordable in the Phoenix-Glendale area and include generous services and amenities. Rental Apartments, low as $2,100/month. Central Park Apartments, 90% refundable entrance fee, low as $104,370.

Map of Beatitudes Campus