Brook Ridge

1301 W Ridge Road, Pharr, TX, 78577

Reviews of Brook Ridge

Caring118954250 January 26, 2016

Everybody was real friendly at Brook Ridge. I had no problems. Everything was clean, neat, and very impressive. Price wise, it seemed reasonable. I don't think anything was going on at the time of my visit, but we saw a board of what the activities were available including when they were going on. The dining area, and the facilities looked really nice. There was a place for everybody to stay, go outside to sit, and relax. It was a very nice situation.

Edward22 February 26, 2015

I think Brook Ridge is a very good facility because for one thing, they have independent living there, they have a new portion that they built where they have assisted living, and they also have memory care. What they offered when I was initially looking was they have an already furnished respite apartment. In my case, my mother is 87, so when my wife travels, we would like to have her in a safe place; they only charge $75 a night for meals and everything, and that was pretty reasonable. We went over there, and we had lunch. They have their own chef. Mom goes over now because they offer bingo and special events like Mardi Gras. It’s very clean. They have one property manager that lives there 24 hours a day. We feel comfortable leaving my mom there while we travel. I think they offer something for everyone. My mom likes the place. It’s a very affordable facility.

We are glad you and your mother have been experienced our warm and caring community and noticed some of the many benefits of all-inclusive living at Brook Ridge. Along with our outstanding food program, social events and mixers and dedicated staff available 24/7, you can have the peace of mind your loved one is both happy and safe, and our number one priority. Please let us know if there is anything we can ever do to improve yours or your mother’s expectations.

Caring95133950 October 25, 2014

Brook Ridge is really good. It has assisted living and independent living. I liked everything they have there, but I don’t have the money. Everything was perfect. They have everything you need, three meals a day, and they have all kinds of activities. It is a very pretty place, there are outdoor gardens that are very nice, and they’re putting in a pool. Inside, everything is very clean, and they have a lot of people there that live on the property to help you.

From Brook Ridge

Nestled in the beautiful Rio Grande Valley, Brook Ridge is an all-inclusive, active retirement community serving seniors in the greater McAllen area. Our community is centrally located near shopping, restaurants, hospitals, the McAllen airport and the Mexican border. Se habla Español!

As a Sunshine Retirement Living Community, Brook Ridge shares the same mission to be a preferred senior living provider through offering choice, value and independence to each of our valued residents.

Featured Amenities

Residents of our community enjoy a number of premium on-site amenities from complimentary laundry facilities and free Wi-Fi in the common areas to on-site beauty salon services and a charming gazebo that is perfect for outdoor BBQs. We also boast a resident computer center and large fitness center.

There is never a dull moment at Brook Ridge with our full schedule of community events and activities. From daily exercise classes to games to movie screenings, there is always something fun and exciting to do at our community. We even provide free transportation to and from local outings and events.

Available Services

As part of our all-inclusive lifestyle, each resident enjoys the convenience of his or her own personal housekeeper who cleans, vacuums, dusts and changes the linens in each apartment every week. To ensure our seniors are receiving everything they need, we employ community managers who live right on site and make themselves available to residents day and night.

We provide daily meal service with breakfast, lunch and dinner served daily in our formal dining room. All dishes are prepared fresh on site by our very own chefs using tasty, yet healthy, ingredients. Residents are encouraged to provide feedback and contribute their own favorite recipes.

At Brook Ridge, we pride ourselves on offering seniors the amenities and services that allow them to live life the way they’ve always wanted.

Ask about our Sunshine Travel Program - Our unique travel program gives you the chance to explore 16 cities in 7 states. Have a Question, Concern or Comment? Welcome to your Sunshine Community, Meet Mr. Sunshine. Ask about our unique Sunshine Wellness Program

Features of Brook Ridge