The Fountains at Lake Pleasant

10134 West Mohawk Lane, Peoria, AZ, 85382

Reviews of The Fountains at Lake Pleasant

Joan161521 December 16, 2016

My visit at The Fountains at Lake Pleasant was very nice. The place had just been refurbished, so everything is brand new. They don’t have the casitas, but they have apartments. Their price is lower compared to where I am right now. Everything looked lovely. The grounds were very well kept and very nice with big trees and green grass. It's a small community with only 87 apartments.

Judy222282 December 05, 2016

The Fountains at Lake Pleasant is where I'd like to go. I like the whole area. The staff was very nice and very pleasant to be with. It had a pool and an exercise room. I looked at the apartment, and it was perfect. The dining room looked good.

Marie816246 November 07, 2016

My mom likes The Fountains. It was in progress, and they were completely remodeling everything, but I think she really liked it because it felt more like an apartment rather than a hotel. We could only see a part of what was being trying to be remodeled.

MsHolly83 October 02, 2016

We visited this facility and put down a deposit. Susan, the manager, and Pat, made time last minute to do a tour for my mother and me. We loved it. It's a small community that has been recently remodeled. Sounds like it is under new management. Prices are competitive and the services and amenities included are awesome! My mother is only 58 and is looking forward to moving to a community where she can stay active, social, and make friends. We also wanted to find a place she could stay at for years to come. The alacarte menu of extra services means mom can stay here until she's seriously incapabale of caring for herself at all. Mom is planning on moving in late October / early November. If my opinion should change I will update my review.

From The Fountains at Lake Pleasant

Our Mediterranean-style resort community features eighty-six residences located on a beautifully landscaped citrus grove. Can you say freshly squeezed orange juice? Offering spacious one and two bedroom apartment homes, The Fountains at Lake Pleasant is truly a step above the rest.

Leave the worry of household maintenance and yard work behind! Your new home here at The Fountains at Lake Pleasant feature paid utilities*, satellite television, two daily meals (breakfast and dinner), weekly housekeeping, heated pool/spa and transportation to appointments and religious services. Our accommodating staff is available to assist you with your needs to make your Independent lifestyle one to enjoy! Contact The Fountains at Lake Pleasant today to schedule a tour to see the wide range of services and options available to meet your personal budget and expectations. Relax. It's time to experience living at ease and live life to the fullest at The Fountains at Lake Pleasant. This radiant community is everything that you are looking for and more! We've included everything you'd expect in an apartment home!

Completely rehabilitated community! Beautiful park-like setting with fountains and wonderful citrus trees throughout the community.

Features of The Fountains at Lake Pleasant