Reviews of Majestic Rim Retirement Living
Nanette270087 July 28, 2016
I visited this facility
Majestic Rim's staff was great and very helpful. The rooms were very nice and clean. They had quite a few activities and meals. It had a small town atmosphere, so it was different.
Nanette, your kind words are so wonderful to hear. Thank you for visiting Majestic Rim and experiencing first-hand the personality of our community. Residents call it "Home" for many reasons and I appreciate your honest opinion and review!
Karl8 March 08, 2016
I visited this facility
I had an excellent experience at Majestic Rim. The staff was friendly and cooperative and seemed to have a good working relationship with everyone. They take trips, play card games, hold social activities, and have people visit to talk about topics that are of interest to residents. The entire facility looked brand new even though it was quite a few years old at the time, so it's kept up immaculately. Common areas were very clean and well organized. I'm sure that if anything ever needs repair, it must be repaired quickly because there was no sign of any wear and tear. It's an impressive institution.
Your comments are music to our ears, Karl8! Thank you for your descriptive review and honest opinion. At Majestic Rim we strive to create the very environment you so eloquently described. I will share your kind words to our staff! Many blessings.
cbforwb November 20, 2011
I am a friend or relative of a resident
Facilities are kept VERY clean. Staff is always friendly and helpful. Meals are kept interesting, tasty and healthy. Extra activities are good and are always being reviewed and improved.
From Majestic Rim Retirement Living
What Makes Us Special
24 hour/7 days a week staff concierge and hospitality program (will bring in home care services to their apartment) Free lunch served
Features of Majestic Rim Retirement Living
Technology and entertainment
- Cable TV in resident's rooms
- Internet in residents' rooms
- Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- 2-bedroom apartments
- 3-bedroom apartments
- Companion suites: We offer companion suites
- Beauty/Barber shop
- TV room
- Gardens/outside patio
- Parking for residents
- Transportation for residents (shuttle bus or similar)
- Shared space where residents can host parties
- Features extra: 24-hour on-site staffing; Coffee Bistro, Billiards Room
- Arts, woodworking, craft
- Organized offsite activities (outings, etc)
- Religious services
- Lectures and discussions
- Wii sports competition
- Guests can attend meals
- Guests can stay overnight
- Ample parking for guests
- Private services
- We charge an entry fee
- Minimum rate: $2,100/month
- Pets: Small pets allowed
- Minimum age: 55
- Dining extra: Daily lunch meal served in a shared dining room. All apartments have fully equipped kitchens with stove, oven, microwave, refrigerator and dishwasher and well as in-unit washer and dryers.
Location of Majestic Rim Retirement Living
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities