Oak Crest

8820 Walther Boulevard, Parkville, MD, 21234

Top nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Oak Crest

lpg September 27, 2012

All of my experiences with Oak Crest Village were very positive. My grandparents seemed to love living there and it was a very positive time for them. The facilities were beautiful and well kept and full of activities and resources for the residents (i.e., library, hair salon, game rooms, etc.). Perhaps the only complaint I might have had was the demeanor of some of the nurses in the nursing home section of the facility. They were not quite as respectful and kind as one would hope to expect from nurses working with the elderly at the end of their lives. Aside from that, however, the residence is fantastic and I'm glad my grandparents got to spend their final years there.

SandyR August 22, 2012

I'm very impressed with it so far. The people couldn't be nicer, all the sales people, everyone's trying to help you out getting in and it's been wonderful. I haven't had any problems whatsoever and they've bent over backwards do everything that I've asked, at least so far. I appreciate all their help.

From Oak Crest

Oak Crest is a full-service, maintenance-free community designed exclusively for retirees, age 62 or better. Located on 87 picturesque acres in Parkville, Maryland, Oak Crest is a private campus kept secure day and night by a team of professionals trained in emergency first response. We're the ideal choice for active seniors who want to live a vibrant, engaging, and purposeful lifestyle in a setting that's both safe and beautiful.

Like a small town under one roof, Oak Crest offers an abundance of opportunities to keep your mind, body and spirit thriving. Stroll to any of our three spectacular clubhouses through climate-controlled, glass-enclosed walkways that connect all of our community buildings. Here you'll find all the resources you need to enjoy a spectacular retirement, including a fitness center, indoor heated pool and hot tub and four restaurants serving healthy, delicious meals created fresh each day by our own personal chef. Other amenities include a computer lab with high-speed Internet, billiards and game room, creative arts studio, fully-equipped woodworking shop, classrooms and even a resident-run television studio. Not to mention a bank and 24-hour ATM, a beauty salon and barber shop, a convenience store and an on-site pharmacy that delivers to your door!

Oak Crest also has an on-site medical center staffed by physicians who work exclusively at our community. These licensed geriatricians are experts in meeting the unique health care needs of older adults. They will work with you to design a wellness plan that will keep you strong, independent and feeling your finest for years to come.

Location of Oak Crest