Rancho Village

39630 Fairway Dr, Palmdale, CA, 93551

Reviews of Rancho Village

Laura119077950 February 16, 2016

We moved my mom into Rancho Village in Palmdale, but then she got sick, so now she’s in a hospital. When she leaves, she’s going to come and live with me. It was clean, friendly, and a nice place for my mom to live for two months. They’re helpful and very friendly.

Anonymous114900350 November 08, 2015

Last night was the first night of my mother at Rancho Village. Part of the reason we selected it is that I got a younger brother who is 15 minutes away, and the price is much more favorably than some of the other places we looked at. The staff is great. The reason I didn't give it a 5 is that we visited facilities that had more programs, such as arts, and even some had a swimming pooll. Rancho Village doesn't have them. Otherwise, we are very pleased with them.

Caring108565950 June 16, 2015

We were invited for lunch at Rancho Village. The apartments were beautiful. You can get a large one-bedroom for the same price as you get a studio in assisted living. There were a lot of amenities. They had a beautiful dining room, and the food was very good. It's a very nice place. If you're able to travel, you can stay in any of their places across the country on vacation for free. They have a day for shopping, they provide once a week cleaning of the apartments, and they have cards, poker, and bingo.

Marge9 April 25, 2015

They didn't give as much care at Rancho Village; it was more independent living. The rooms were fine. There were games, and they took them places. Eating there was only for an hour for lunch and then an hour for dinner, and they didn't have as much of a variety of food.

Carol79323550 February 28, 2014

Rancho Village was beautiful. I was really impressed with it. However, my dad didn't like Palmdale. He didn't like the weather there. I'm kind of disappointed that he didn't want to even to choose that one because it would have been great. It is right around the corner from where I live. I could have gone and have dinner with him there. I like the décor; it was really pretty. It didn't look like an old folk's home at all. It looked like a nice resort or a nice hotel. In terms of living accommodations, residents there are allowed to decorate their own apartment the way they want to. A lot of people have stuff outside the door, e.g., statues, nametags, etc. They are allowed to put their own stamp on their place, which was nice too. It was totally personalized. There was a guy there and you could tell that he's a fisherman because he had all sorts of fishing gears on his door and everything. It was just really cute. The girl that showed me around, she was really good. She followed up all the time too not just because she wanted to sell the place. She took her interest with me and what was going with us. I mean she called me weekly. I had surgery over the holiday and she even sent me a card to see how I was doing. As far as the staff there, everybody was really friendly and really accommodating. I was impressed with them. They would keep their residents busy; they had a lot of activities for them. They had transportation. They would take them to the doctor or take them outdoors and have field trips. They did have a whole calendar of stuff that they would do daily. It looked like the residents were happy and content. Everybody was out there socializing, playing cards and doing all sorts of fun stuff. If you wanted to joint or if you don't want to join, that's fine. They don't pressure their residents into doing anything. If they want to stay in their apartment all day and just watch TV, that's fine. I was concerned with that because my dad is used to being by himself. He is not a social butterfly. He likes people but he is not one to join up all kinds of clubs and groups.

Charlotte10 July 24, 2013

Rancho village was nice, friendly and homey. I liked the way it was and what they were doing. It had a nice dining room. Sometimes they have entertainment and all kinds of good things going on.

From Rancho Village

Rancho Village is located in Palmdale, CA, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Rancho Village for a visit...and stay!

Features of Rancho Village

• Hiking trails

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Dining extra: Private dining room