Coral Oaks | Independent Living

900 West Lake Road, Palm Harbor, FL, 34684

Top nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Coral Oaks | Independent Living

Caring109636250 June 29, 2015

Coral Oaks is a very good place, and I really did like it a lot. It’s very nice, and everybody is very friendly. I went into several rooms, and they were very well attended to. I was very impressed with the people as well. It's a nice place to go. The staff who gave me the tour answered all of my questions. They invited me to stay for lunch. They have a nice menu, and the food was very good. Everything was just fine. She gave me a calendar of activities, and it stated that they have a social activity plan. I would not hesitate to go in this place because it's very nice.

Caring77124750 January 30, 2014

About a month ago, I visited Coral Oaks. We were looking for a facility for my mom and this facility seemed very nice. I've heard good things about it. I got a tour around the facility and they have a pool which is nice. The looks of the apartments were nice and it was clean. They have a kitchenette. They also have washer and dryer for each apartment. They do the laundry for people there once a week. They have a lot of various activities, like bingo, dancing, music, entertainments, and arts. I don’t have any complaints about the facility; mom is just not ready to move here in Florida yet.

PVPACAFL January 18, 2014

My Mom has been a resident at Coral Oaks and unfortunately has to move due to too many increases making it too expensive to stay. They don't work with you, and it's all private pay. The care she has gotten there has been excellent. The nurses and most of the aides are wonderful, and I can't thank them enough for taking such good care of my Mom. Of course anywhere you go there might be one or two aides that really don't want to be there and shouldn't be. But overall the accommodations, activities, staff, food and care has met and in some cases exceeded our expectations. It's too bad it cost too much. The place is usually very clean, however you can walk in and there are days where it smells pretty strong of urine, but you have to visit frequently to pick up on that. Having onsite maintenance helps, but does take a while to get something fixed or done. Although Coral Oaks has been a great place for my Mom; I've found that for the money you pay, you can actually find the same or even better for less at other smaller ALFs. But we don't regret the time that my Mom has been there. Great experience for my Mom over all.

Norman2 June 25, 2013

Coral Oaks was very nice. We were able to eat there and the food was fine. They don't have more advanced services when maybe our health is not as good as it is now so we prefer others that provide those services.

From Coral Oaks

Coral Oaks is Palm Harbor's Best Retirement Living offering full service community with Independent Living and Assisted Living. Resort style setting for those who want to simplify from the demands of maintaining a home. We are located within a few miles from Clearwater Beach, Honeymoon Island and Tampa International Airport. We are only steps from local shopping and restaurants. An array of amenities are available, including resort style heated pool and whirlpool, exercise room, billiards room, internet lounge, library, walking paths, beauty/barber shop, card room and washer/dryers in every unit. Services included are Chef-prepared meals, housekeeping, transportation, activities, 24-hour security and utilities. Join us for a complimentary tour to see why so many call us home.

Features of Coral Oaks

• Minimum Rate $2100/month
  • Fee Structure Extra All Inclusive In Il. Rent Plus Loc In Al.

• Companion Suites We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• Coffee Shop
  • General Store
  • Pool
  • Features Extra Library, Fitness Room/Gym, On Site Bank, Card Room, Movie Theater, Jigsaw Puzzle Room, Billiards Room, W/D In Apt.

• Technology Extra Emergency Call System

• Tai Chi
  • Activities Extra Computer Class, Line Dancing

• Staff Patient Ratio 10:1
  • Minimum Age 55 Plus
  • Pets Small Pets Allowed

• Licenses Limited Nursing License in AL.

Location of Coral Oaks