The Fountains at The Carlotta

41505 Carlotta Drive, Palm Desert, CA, 92211

Top nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of The Fountains at The Carlotta

Ed25 September 30, 2014

The Fountains at the Carlotta was nice. It is a buy-in and it is only one meal a day. Not that you can't purchase others, but I think you are paying enough not to have to do that. They had very nice-sized rooms, very nice-sized porch, a nice-sized pool outside, and a courtyard.

fitefire4u December 20, 2013

THis was a all in one facility. Rehab, skilled nursing, assisted living and retirement community. My mother was there for 5 weeks after she broke her hip. The facility was wonderful. The nursing and physical therapist were great and very caring.

Caring71982950 October 30, 2013

The one I liked best was The Fountains and that's probably the most expensive one also. I liked it because it was on a big 20 acres. It was very open and you didn't feel like you were in a little apartment somewhere. The few people that I did see were lovely, very well organized, they seemed happy and were extremely gracious and showed me everything. One woman worked with me the whole time and it was excellent. They had casitas and apartments and she took me to both of those facilities. She also took me to the room doing a complete interior remodel and she said you can pick everything like the flooring. That it was being updated is wonderful because it was not bad but it was older. I thought it was just an A+ sort of place. I asked what the average age was and she said 83. That determined it wasn't for me. I know I wasn't ready for that.

Dolors H. June 25, 2013

The Fountains is not a large facility. I really wasn't impressed at all. I'm probably misrepresenting it because I was visiting a friend who was recovering from surgery and she had her own room and it was quite small. She had some of her things in it, but to me no matter what you did to it, it would still be like a hospital room. Their dining room was very mediocre. They didn't have tablecloths or decent chairs. That probably wouldn't bother other people but to me it would make a difference. Their food also was mediocre.

Donda May 08, 2012

I visited a dear friend in this facility and found it to be lovely. There were three different places to eat at almost anytime you choose. The formal dining rooms was so pretty and comfortable that you would never guess that it was in an assisted living facility. All the clients that I met while visiting my friend seemed very happy and were enjoying each other's company. My friend needed to be taken to and from medical appointments and this was always done on time and with professionalism. The area where this facility is located is close in to all your needs but set back off a well traveled street on a short street that doesn't go through. It is gated and manned 24 hours a day for security. I highly recommend this to any of you or your loved one.

kenito February 28, 2012

I had a wonderful experience in my stay. I highly recommend this facility.

From The Fountains at The Carlotta

Located in a pristine desert foothills setting, The Fountains at The Carlotta in Palm Desert, CA is an extraordinary retirement community with beautifully landscaped grounds that complement the stunning desert and mountain vistas. Our gated entry and secluded location provide the utmost in privacy while keeping you close to the best the area has to offer. Attend a polo match at El Dorado Field. Shop to your heart's content on El Paseo Drive, then take in a Broadway show at McCallum Theater. Hike through desert splendor at Joshua Tree National Monument. Improve your swing at one of 150 nearby golf courses. Whatever you delight in, The Fountains makes it possible.

The Fountains at The Carlotta offers services and amenities to bring out the personal best in everyone, and to allow residents the freedom and independence to choose whatever they wish to do or to be. Services are expertly performed by dedicated, well-trained professionals and are tailored to meet the residents' needs and desires.

Location of The Fountains at The Carlotta