Atria Hacienda Independent Living

Overview of Ratings

4.3

June 25, 2013

By Dolors H.

If I have to decide to stay in a senior facility, Atria Hacienda would be the place. I was very impressed with them. The environment was very comfortable. It had some elegance and element of environmental beauty that I enjoyed. It was just very clean and very well furnished. A movie theatre was inside the facility too as part of their amenities. I had a lunch there and their food was absolutely delicious. They also had a lot of extra activities that were appealing to me. They had exercise classes and day trips and speakers would come in and talk on different subjects. The staff also came across as extremely friendly. Their apartment size would be an adjustment for me because I like a little room, but if I was going to make that move, Atria Hacienda is where I would go.

Let Us Search For You

Photos of Atria Hacienda

Features of Atria Hacienda

• Licenses: License #336400075

About Atria Hacienda

Inspiring is the best word to describe all the wonderful enhancements and entirely new amenities at Atria Hacienda. We want your living experience to be the finest so we've made some changes that are sure to impress. All of our community areas have received a bright and stylish makeover. Exciting new spaces include the Bistro Grill for casual dining, a dedicated theater with cinema-style seating, and a new fitness center with equipment designed specifically for seniors. At Atria, we keep the senior experience fresh and inspiring.

Seniors at Atria Hacienda enjoy a full calendar of activities and take advantage of the convenient scheduled shuttle service for shopping, entertainment, medical facilities and places of worship. Atria Hacienda is just 15 minutes east of Palm Springs, California, and offers breathtaking views of the Santa Rosa and San Jacinto Mountains.

At Atria Senior Living, older people find more than a place to call home - they become part of an independent living community of thoughtful peers and considerate caregivers. Our residents enjoy the highest quality services; a wide choice of activities that nurture the body, mind and spirit; delicious, nourishing meals; a variety of senior housing options; and just the right amount of personal aid to enjoy assisted living with confidence. Helping seniors make a better life - that's what Atria Senior Living is all about.

Schedule a visit to see the newest amenities

• NEW Movie Theater with projection screen and surround sound
    • Enhanced dining experience with new Bistro Grill, restaurant-style Dining Room and Cocktail Lounge
    • A Cognitive Learning Center with computers and wireless network
    • State-of-the-art Salon & Spa with manicure, pedicure, massage, and hair care services
    • NEW Fitness Center with equipment specifically designed for seniors
    • NEW Library featuring an outdoor patio
    • Renovated Pool Deck including resort-style outdoor dining patio and BBQ kitchen

Map of Atria Hacienda