Atria Hacienda Independent Living

44-600 Monterey Avenue, Palm Desert, CA, 92260

Top Nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Atria Hacienda | Independent Living

July 30, 2014

I did visit Atria Hacienda and the people were nice and very professional. Their landscaping was very well kept up. I found the place to be very adequate for my mom to live and we are on a waiting list right now. They have a lot of activities and they have a club house where you can do stuff. It looked like they had a lot of information on scheduled dates with their activities. It looked very organized.

April 10, 2014

Atria had a veteran's luncheon, and they had a volunteer who was very knowledgeable about veterans' benefits. My husband was a World War II veteran, and that was very helpful. The people were very nice and helpful. I just didn't like the facilities. They were located in a very busy and high-traffic highway. The rooms were really small and not very well appointed, and I didn't like the food.

Thank you for coming in to visit our community. I am happy that you enjoyed the Veteran's luncheon and our lovely staff. I am sorry that we could not accommodate your preferences and would love to share information about our other communities in the area if you are interested. Please feel free to reach out via customerservice@atriaseniorliving.com and if you include "Atria Hacienda" in your subject line, I can quickly include the appropriate directors in the correspondence. Thank you again for considering us.

October 30, 2013

By Caring71982950

The Atria was very clean and nice. The woman who worked with me was wonderful and she had me come for lunch and that's when I decided I didn't like the food there. It was well done but the food was kind of like restaurant food. I eat gluten-free and organic so you can imagine that wasn't anything like that. It was too much like a facility for aged people. I saw groups of people sitting at card tables playing cards and they had a nurse's assistant with them. I think the people were mingled together even though it was independent living and they were being led by nurse's aides. I walked in there and I felt depressed. I think the location is difficult. It looks like squashed in between office buildings. It's in a very busy street and there's a big shopping center across the street and it's off one of the main highways that goes to the desert. Even though they had a pool and a grassy area, I knew that Atria wasn't for me. I'm more out an outgoing sort of person and if you're a stay at home kind of person, I guess that wouldn't be so bad. When I walked out the front door, it's surrounded by a small parking lot. There was a man sitting there who looked like he had dementia or else he was depressed. I thought these older men couldn't just walk away but it almost seemed like he could and there was a busy street there.

Thank you for your review. I'm so glad to hear that you found our community to be pleasant, and I am sorry that our meal options and location did not fit well with your preferences. Our community offers both independent and assisted living, as well as memory care. Our independent residents do participate in activities with those who require assistance, and we offer over 200 events, activities, and outings each month. Our memory care residents reside in a separate, secure area but also enjoy a very full calendar and plenty of engagement. The safety of those who live at our community is of the utmost importance. Those who are at risk for wandering are closely supervised, but our residents who are able may come and go as they please. If we can ever be of assistance to you, please call us (760) 341-0890 or email customerservice@atriaseniorliving.com (please include the Atria community name in your subject line).

June 25, 2013

By Dolors H.

If I have to decide to stay in a senior facility, Atria Hacienda would be the place. I was very impressed with them. The environment was very comfortable. It had some elegance and element of environmental beauty that I enjoyed. It was just very clean and very well furnished. A movie theatre was inside the facility too as part of their amenities. I had a lunch there and their food was absolutely delicious. They also had a lot of extra activities that were appealing to me. They had exercise classes and day trips and speakers would come in and talk on different subjects. The staff also came across as extremely friendly. Their apartment size would be an adjustment for me because I like a little room, but if I was going to make that move, Atria Hacienda is where I would go.

Photos of Atria Hacienda

Features of Atria Hacienda

• Licenses: License #336400075

About Atria Hacienda

Atria Hacienda is an independent living community in Palm Desert, CA designed for seniors, normally 55+, who are able to care for themselves and wish to live independently. Contact Atria Hacienda for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Atria Hacienda