Las Palmas Independent Living 2

Overview of Ratings

4.7

September 08, 2014

By Gloria31

I love everything about Las Palmas. I love the way they cook for the residents and they clean. You name it, they do it for you, and I love it. The people are very nice as well. If you have the money, this is the place to go.

July 31, 2014

The staff at Las Palmas was very accommodating. The rooms were spacious and clean. None of them has a kitchen area because they serve them meals. The food was good. It was very tasty. The residents seemed happy. The environment seemed very good. The facility was clean. They have a recreational area, several different games, and a library section. They seemed to care very much for their residents. They were very gracious. I just thought it was very expensive, but it is for those who have money and can afford it.

April 12, 2014

By Paul34

I choose Las Palmas because its location is very close to my daughter. It's a very nice place. The apartment I have is OK. The staff are very good as well as the food.

September 25, 2013

By Alice12

I visited Las Palmas because it was in the neighborhood where I live. In fact, I had been back several times because I have several friends living there. They have nice accommodations. The people there were very friendly. However, it was a bit expensive for me.

Photos of Las Palmas

Features of Las Palmas

• Housing Extra: Cottages

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room

• Hiking Trails

About Las Palmas

Las Palmas is located in Palm Coast, FL, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Las Palmas for a visit...and stay!

Map of Las Palmas