Las Palmas

70 Town Ct, Palm Coast, FL, 32164

Reviews of Las Palmas

Harold21 March 08, 2015

Las Palmas is a very nice place. When we walked in, we saw it has a big dining room. They had a big outdoor heated pool that was all screened in. The staff was very nice. We had lunch in the facility, and the food was very good. They had a lot of activities.

Caring100962050 January 29, 2015

Las Palmas was beautiful, and I would have loved for my parents to go there. It was 55 and over, and both my husband and I are over 55, so we liked that we could live here. It was very nice.

Gloria31 September 08, 2014

I love everything about Las Palmas. I love the way they cook for the residents and they clean. You name it, they do it for you, and I love it. The people are very nice as well. If you have the money, this is the place to go.

Caring89262450 July 31, 2014

The staff at Las Palmas was very accommodating. The rooms were spacious and clean. None of them has a kitchen area because they serve them meals. The food was good. It was very tasty. The residents seemed happy. The environment seemed very good. The facility was clean. They have a recreational area, several different games, and a library section. They seemed to care very much for their residents. They were very gracious. I just thought it was very expensive, but it is for those who have money and can afford it.

Paul34 April 12, 2014

I choose Las Palmas because its location is very close to my daughter. It's a very nice place. The apartment I have is OK. The staff are very good as well as the food.

Alice12 September 25, 2013

I visited Las Palmas because it was in the neighborhood where I live. In fact, I had been back several times because I have several friends living there. They have nice accommodations. The people there were very friendly. However, it was a bit expensive for me.

From Las Palmas

Las Palmas is located in Palm Coast, FL, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Las Palmas for a visit...and stay!

Features of Las Palmas

• Housing extra: Cottages

• Hiking trails

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Dining extra: Private dining room