Brookdale Palm Beach Gardens | Independent Living

11381 Prosperity Farms Road, Palm Beach Gardens, FL, 33410

Top nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Brookdale Palm Beach Gardens | Independent Living

Caring84034550 May 20, 2014

I have just been here at Prosperity Oaks for a week. I'm just getting used to it. So far it's been fine. Everybody has been very friendly. I have a 2-bedroom, and there's never enough room, but I'm managing. I have some sorting out of some stuff to do, putting it where I can find it. I'm working on it in my spare time. I go for dinner and breakfast, and the food is excellent. It's a little chaotic because we serve ourselves, and sometimes they run out of things, but it works very well.

I went to the pool today for the first time. They have exercises in the lounge, and I have been to that twice. They had music and dancing two evenings a week, I think. I've been to that once, and then I got so sleepy that I needed to go back to bed. So that was fun. I am in independent living. They have assisted living and memory care here, too.

Christina5 August 15, 2013

It is number one, I think. The people have been really wonderful in helping take care of mom. They were right on top of everything. She has breakfast and dinner. We told them not to have it sent to her. We want her to be active and not get bored. Downstairs, there are plenty of activities there. The people are so nice. I would recommend that.

Nancy65148450 July 26, 2013

I like Prosperity Oaks. I think it's very nice. I visited the place may times and I think it has a lot to offer. I also like its location.

dr design March 21, 2012

The facility is appealing however the management is aweful. The entire management team seems to be "too Busy" to actually care about the resident's best interests. They are however extremely interested in making sure you are spending every one of your last pennies on the elected care package, The problem is that the employees/aids do not follow through with the care you are paying for. We are extremely disappointed in the care ( lack thereof) we are receiving for my parents. It seems that this "home" is run like a corporate business.

IgnGuy June 22, 2011

I think the physical building is very nice and for the most part well maintained. The activities seem interesting and are varied. My grandmother particularly enjoys the live entertainment. She has been unhappy with the provided cleaning services as she is very particular about the cleanliness of her home. She is only moderately happy with the food. It is sometimes fair and sometimes less than good depending on the day. I have eaten there with her many times. The main problem seems to be the quality of the meat and the care of preparation. The soups are always good.

From Brookdale Palm Beach Gardens

Brookdale Palm Beach Gardens provides a full range of choices for today's seniors. Choosing a senior living community represents a lifestyle choice and we understand that our residents are choosing much more than a comfortable living environment to call home. Brookdale Living's Palm Beach Gardens, FL community delivers Inspired Independent Living, with the promise of Exceptional Experiences Everyday. In choosing this community, our residents have made a conscious lifestyle decision designed to deliver enhanced opportunities for pursuing health and life fulfillment through the exceptional independent and assisted living services, amenities, and opportunities we offer. And, the residents at Brookdale Palm Beach Gardens can rest assured that as their needs change, we provide a variety of ancillary services and a Personalized Assisted Living environment that encourages residents to continue to live as they please while respecting individual preferences.

Optimum Life® and Celebrations provide an all-encompassing way of life that touches the lives of the residents of this independent and assisted living community, their families, and associates alike. Optimum Life® is a journey of self-discovery including services, features, and benefits that allow each resident to pursue their peak level of health, wholeness and fulfillment while balancing six key dimensions of personal wellness: emotional, intellectual, physical, social, spiritual and purposeful. As part of Optimum Life®, the mission of Brookdale Palm Beach Gardens is to encourage our independent and assisted living residents to celebrate life each day. Inspired dining and vibrant lifestyle activities come together in our Celebrations program filling the monthly calendar at Brookdale Living's Palm Beach Gardens, FL community with themed experiences, special events, and group activities that highlight different cultures and cuisines in a common venue of camaraderie.

Features of Brookdale Palm Beach Gardens

• General store
  • Hiking trails
  • Pool
  • Coffee shop
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library, Fitness room/Gym

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition
  • Activities extra: Computer class

• Private services

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Some residents have in-room full kitchens (including oven, etc.)

• We offer respite care (short term stays)

• Licenses: Assisted living Certification

• We help with selling the house (finding a realtor. staging, etc)
  • We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Location of Brookdale Palm Beach Gardens