The Willows | INDEPENDENT LIVING
Talk to a Family Advisor:
From The Willows
PICTURE YOUR RETIREMENT near the villages IN FLORIDA
Welcome to The Willows, where your retirement adventure awaits.
When you visit our retirement community near The Villages in Oxford, you’ll notice something unexpected the minute you walk through the doors. You can see, hear, and feel the energy and vibrancy of our community. The lobby is bustling, people are laughing, and friends are chatting. Some are planning outings to Spanish Springs Town Square or Lake Sumter Landing, while others are grabbing coffee before a day on the links at one of the nearby golf courses. The Willows feels like an active community because it is an active community.
Our philosophy of premium customer service translates into an experience that feels more like you’re on a permanent vacation, and less like you’re in a retirement community. The atmosphere is warm, friendly, and inviting—whatever our residents need, our helpful staff is ready to deliver.
At The Willows, we don’t just care for people—we care about people, and want to help our residents get the most out of their retirement. Want to plan a movie night? Invite your family. How about a game of poker? Stack your chips. Dinner in the city sound fun? Hop on the shuttle. Whatever you want to do, whatever your interests are, we can help bring them to life in this next phase of life.
At The Willows, a fun, adventurous retirement is there for the taking. All you have to do is make yourself at home.
From full-service dining featuring seasonal menus and healthy choices to our signature PrimeFit fitness program, you'll have access to a long list of services and amenities at The Willows. We invite you to come and experience them for yourself—schedule a personal visit and we'll treat you to lunch.
- Conveniently located near The Villages with access to shopping, restaurants, banking and medical services
- Local walking paths and nearby parks
- Full-service dining featuring seasonal menus and healthy choices
- Full calendar of fun and engaging programs, events and activities
- PrimeFit Gym & Fitness
- Travel by Leisure Care full-service travel agency
- Fit Brains and Language Learning programs powered by Rosetta Stone
- Assisted Living and Memory Care services available
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Regularly scheduled shuttle service
- Onsite physical and occupational therapy
- Off-street parking for residents and guests
- Private dining room for entertaining family and guests
- Full-service salon and barber shop
- Spacious common areas including living room, library, and recreational areas
- Computer lounge with complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary laundry facilities
- Pet-friendly community
Features of The Willows
- Minimum rate: $2700/month
- Rent Plus Care Fees
- Entry Fee
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- 2-bedroom apartments
- Companion Suites We Offer Companion Suites
- Studio Apartments
- Respite Care
- Minimum Age 64
- Pets Small Pets Allowed
Reviews of The Willows | INDEPENDENT LIVING
No Reviews Yet!
Location of The Willows
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities