Overland Park Place

6555 West 75th Street, Overland Park, KS, 66204

Reviews of Overland Park Place

Caring111329650 July 31, 2015

I visited Overland Park Place. The place was clean and quiet. It was small, which was what we wanted. The staff was very knowledgeable and very friendly. The rooms were really nice. Overall, it was a good place, and it was priced well.

Janelle5 May 01, 2015

Overland Park Place was very nice. It was a little bit older. They're probably going to be doing some remodeling in the future, and they are doing some remodeling now, but the rooms did not have enough storage for my parents in their opinion. I know my parents thought the dining room was nice and that they had a variety of choices for their meals. They thought that would be great.

I am the Executive Director and I encourage you to reach out to me regarding your comments. We offer a full complement of social events, recreational programs, and off campus outings. These events can be viewed on the News section of our website at www.OverlandParkPlace.com. In addition, Overland Park Place is working with our corporate team and architects regarding an upcoming renovation. Thank you so much for your consideration.

Madeleine Klusman, Executive Director, Overland Park Place

From Overland Park Place

Overland Park Place offers compassionate senior care in Overland Park, KS. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at Overland Park Place shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in Overland Park, KS.

Features of Overland Park Place

• General store
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library, Billiards

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• Arts, woodworking, craft