Overland Park Place

Top Nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Overland Park Place

June 28, 2016

By Rebecca164745

I visited Overland Park Place. The employees were great, very helpful, very conscientious about keeping track of the people, and safety conscious in providing a caring environment for the people. The rooms were smaller unless you had a double room or a two-bedroom. I liked the fact that they had a mall on the outside of the building and a wide open window. If they had a concert, you could sit on your floor and hear the music or whatever was going on downstairs, if you did not feel like going all the way down. They had a lot of activities, not just bingo, and that was a big plus for them.

February 16, 2016

By Gary120803850

Overland Park Place is a beautiful place, but it is so expensive. They provide three meals a day. You have to pay for some utilities like your cable. Their dining area is very nice. They have Scrabble, bingo, card games, movies, and a lot more.

December 22, 2015

By Charles117387350

Overland Park Place was older, and it was nice. My friend’s apartment is older and doesn’t have that new, clean feel, but it was fine. My friend was involved in bridge and going to some programs. I am sure they have a full calendar, but I did not check it out. The dining area is fine.

July 31, 2015

I visited Overland Park Place. The place was clean and quiet. It was small, which was what we wanted. The staff was very knowledgeable and very friendly. The rooms were really nice. Overall, it was a good place, and it was priced well.

May 01, 2015

By Janelle5

Overland Park Place was very nice. It was a little bit older. They're probably going to be doing some remodeling in the future, and they are doing some remodeling now, but the rooms did not have enough storage for my parents in their opinion. I know my parents thought the dining room was nice and that they had a variety of choices for their meals. They thought that would be great.

I am the Executive Director and I encourage you to reach out to me regarding your comments. We offer a full complement of social events, recreational programs, and off campus outings. These events can be viewed on the News section of our website at www.OverlandParkPlace.com. In addition, Overland Park Place is working with our corporate team and architects regarding an upcoming renovation. Thank you so much for your consideration.

Madeleine Klusman, Executive Director, Overland Park Place

Photos of Overland Park Place

Features of Overland Park Place

• General Store
  • Features Extra: Library, Billiards

• Vegetarian

About Overland Park Place

Overland Park Place offers compassionate senior care in Overland Park, KS. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at Overland Park Place shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in Overland Park, KS.

Map of Overland Park Place