Desert Springs Gracious Retirement Living

30 W Lambert Lane, Oro Valley, AZ, 85737

Top nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Desert Springs Gracious Retirement Living

Caring99407250 December 22, 2014

I've visited Desert Springs for my friend. It was a beautiful new place. I found the people to be all ages; there were some fairly young people, and some really elderly people. They had a social open house, and they were very cordial and welcoming. The only thing I found was that their apartments and rooms seemed small to me, but that may be just because of my living arrangement. I still live in a separate house. It seemed like they have really packed them in, but they have large group spaces and lots of activities, and their menu looked very good. They just had a lot going on for the residents, i.e., if somebody wanted to do arts, crafts, go places, or card games or whatever. They had a good array of those things. The price actually was not as high as I thought it might be.

Stan6 August 13, 2014

Desert Springs Gracious Retirement Living had two different concepts. They just collect rent on a monthly basis and they don't have any medical or anything other than the rent. Since they have no assisted living, they have no memory care or anything like that. The staff we dealth with was very good. The dining room was fine. And since they don't have what I would want, I would give them a score of two.

Caring60976650 October 04, 2013

My mother probably moved into Desert Springs around the middle of January. It's an independent living facility but they have caretakers that you can hire that will come in and take care of your relative there. This is my choice for my mother because it's brand new and it is just only 15 minutes away from my house. Plus the residents there are active. Everybody there is on the ball. I like that this facility is beautiful and very home. There is energy in this place. When you walk in, you don't feel like you're walking into an old folk's home. They have games, entertainments, computers, a pool table, and a movie theater for the people. It's just like a regular community. The staff is very nice. The food is five-star. My mom has a room which is just great for her. It also has a porch. It has a kitchenette, a refrigerator, a bathroom, and a shower. It has everything that she needs. My mother is absolutely happy there. I recommend this place to others as long as they can take care of themselves. It's not for people who have Alzheimer's or those that have a lot of health problems because they won't fit in.

About Desert Springs Gracious Retirement Living

Desert Springs Gracious Retirement Living is an independent living community in Oro Valley, AZ designed for seniors, normally 55+, who are able to care for themselves and wish to live independently. Contact Desert Springs Gracious Retirement Living for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Desert Springs Gracious Retirement Living