Ormond in the Pines Independent Living

Overview of Ratings

4.0

September 12, 2014

By Norman6

Ormond In the Pines was very nice. I like it. The food was very good. The staff was nice. I had no complaints about what I saw. I'm not into playing bingo and stuff like that, but they had a lot of things going on. The rooms were small, but they were nice. What I like best about this place is the way they greeted me. They greeted me very well.

December 24, 2013

By susieqforever

Other

A very special place for senior,very niceand caring healthcare workersand ,meals are super.I was a private aide for a resident and I can't find any other place nicer than this place.

September 25, 2013

By Alexa2

We did make an appointment at Ormond in the Pines and they were very nice. We had lunch and the food was exceptional, but they are a bit expensive. If mom would go in this place, everything would be convenient for her. It's close to Walmart and her doctors are up there also. The studio that they had was small, but the two-bedroom was fine. The people were very nice . They have a lot of activities. I can see that the residents enjoy living there.

July 25, 2013

By Kay13

I visited Ormond in the Pines. The place is an old, but it was clean. The feel of the place was more like a nursing home feel, but overall the place was okay. It was not up to date when we visited there two years ago.

May 19, 2011

By Daytonapearl

Friend or relative of resident

"While my mother-in-law was a resident here, I joined her for dinner in the pleasantly decorated dining room a few times and was more than satisfied with the professional chef's tasty and varied menu offerings. I have also attended a Fourth of July barbeque, Valentine's Day dinner, guest lectures and other special events here and saw lots of smiles on residents' faces. Staff was always attentive and courteous. This nicely appointed and well-maintained facility is located within a few minutes of I-95, shopping, medical centers and beautiful beaches. The grounds are park-like and include a putting green and large, heated swimming pool. The landscape is dotted with towering pines and has lots of sunny and shaded sitting areas. The overall atmosphere is that of a fine resort in a secure and tranquil setting. A full calendar of activities both onsite and offsite (private bus transportation is provided) caters to the needs and whims of residents with varying interests and abilities. Mom really enjoyed those excursions, especially the short trips to an ice cream shop."

Photos of Ormond in the Pines

Features of Ormond in the Pines

• Hiking Trails

About Ormond in the Pines

A slice of paradise...

Whether you're ready to relax and enjoy your retirement on the beach or still craving that need for speed and excitement on the Daytona raceway, there's no better place to be than Ormond in the Pines in the lovely seaside town of Ormond Beach, Florida.

It's your retirement; you deserve to be having the time of your life. Why don't you join us at Ormond in the Pines, and enjoy a slice of retirement paradise?

Map of Ormond in the Pines