Brookdale Orchard Glen

6055 Armor Duells Road, Orchard Park, NY, 14127

Reviews of Brookdale Orchard Glen

October 27, 2014

By Linda100895250

Orchard Glen is a beautiful facility, but it wasn’t to our specifications. It was just independent living, and my sister needed assisted living. The rooms were gorgeous. Everything was beautiful there. The staff seemed very nice.

August 13, 2014

By ctupton

Emeritus at Orchard Glen was super top of the line. But it was too expensive. I loved it. They did have activities. It was in a country setting, very professional, and very well-decorated, but we couldn't afford to live there.

April 12, 2014

By Geraldine10

Emeritus at Orchard Glen was adequate. It was clean, no smell at all. The staff was very nice. The rooms were too small for our purposes but were very nice. They could make it bigger and have rooms for couples.

January 24, 2014

I like that at Orchard Glen the meals are included and they have housekeeping. They have storage and underground parking. The staff is pretty good, but I think they could use more staff. My room is fine and I love it.

August 28, 2013

By Lee5

I really like Emeritus. It is a newer facility. They're constantly renovating and fixing it. They have beautiful facilities. I looked at one of their cottages that are smaller independent homes on campus. They have helpful, warm, thoughtful and patient staff. The only thing that held me back was finances because this place was too expensive for me.

Photos of Brookdale Orchard Glen

Features of Brookdale Orchard Glen

• Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites
  • Housing Extra: Cottages

• Dining Extra: All Of Our Apartments Have Full Kitchens To Include Microwaves And Dishwashers

• Features Extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym

• Home Sale Assistance

About Brookdale Orchard Glen

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Our beautiful facility is located on 11 acres of private wooded property with a heart shaped pond that has a walking path around it. In our Manor we have 88 - 1 and 2 bedroom apartmetns and we have 12 cottages. Our meals are chef prepared and we serve three meals per day.

Map of Brookdale Orchard Glen