Brookdale Orchard Glen

6055 Armor Duells Road, Orchard Park, NY, 14127

Top nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Brookdale Orchard Glen

ctupton August 13, 2014

Emeritus at Orchard Glen was super top of the line. But it was too expensive. I loved it. They did have activities. It was in a country setting, very professional, and very well-decorated, but we couldn't afford to live there.

Geraldine10 April 12, 2014

Emeritus at Orchard Glen was adequate. It was clean, no smell at all. The staff was very nice. The rooms were too small for our purposes but were very nice. They could make it bigger and have rooms for couples.

Caring76000250 January 24, 2014

I like that at Orchard Glen the meals are included and they have housekeeping. They have storage and underground parking. The staff is pretty good, but I think they could use more staff. My room is fine and I love it.

Lee5 August 28, 2013

I really like Emeritus. It is a newer facility. They're constantly renovating and fixing it. They have beautiful facilities. I looked at one of their cottages that are smaller independent homes on campus. They have helpful, warm, thoughtful and patient staff. The only thing that held me back was finances because this place was too expensive for me.

From Brookdale Orchard Glen

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Features of Brookdale Orchard Glen

• Fee Structure Extra We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Companion Suites We Do Not Offer Companion Suites
  • Housing Extra Cottages

• Dining Extra All Of Our Apartments Have Full Kitchens To Include Microwaves And Dishwashers

• Features Extra Library, Fitness Room/Gym