Brookdale Orchard Glen

Reviews of Brookdale Orchard Glen

Overview of Ratings

4.5

January 24, 2014

I like that at Orchard Glen the meals are included and they have housekeeping. They have storage and underground parking. The staff is pretty good, but I think they could use more staff. My room is fine and I love it.

August 28, 2013

By Lee5

I really like Emeritus. It is a newer facility. They're constantly renovating and fixing it. They have beautiful facilities. I looked at one of their cottages that are smaller independent homes on campus. They have helpful, warm, thoughtful and patient staff. The only thing that held me back was finances because this place was too expensive for me.

Photos of Brookdale Orchard Glen

Features of Brookdale Orchard Glen

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites
  • Housing Extra: Cottages

• Dining Extra: All Of Our Apartments Have Full Kitchens To Include Microwaves And Dishwashers

• Features Extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym

• Home Sale Assistance

About Brookdale Orchard Glen

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Our beautiful facility is located on 11 acres of private wooded property with a heart shaped pond that has a walking path around it. In our Manor we have 88 - 1 and 2 bedroom apartmetns and we have 12 cottages. Our meals are chef prepared and we serve three meals per day.

Map of Brookdale Orchard Glen