Horizon Bay Orange City | Independent Living

500 Grand Plaza Drive, Orange City, FL, 32763

Top nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Horizon Bay Orange City | Independent Living

Albert5 October 15, 2013

Horizon Bay was probably one of the best ones around and I was impressed with it. The facility and the whole atmosphere looked good. The people seemed to be friendly. Their apartments had a living room, a bedroom, a small closet type kitchen and bath. However, they were small and expensive.

Jody Moore June 19, 2013

My mother has been living in Horizon Bay Orange City close to three months now and seems to be doing well. They have memory care and assisted living there. The staff is very friendly. The food, from what she tells me, is good. She's a very light eater, she doesn't eat a lot so she said what is there is good. It's very clean. When I call and have questions they call me right back. They seem to treat my mom very well. It's still an adjustment for her but she seems fine. The grounds are very nice and they keep them well manicured. If she needs to go somewhere and I can't take her, they make arrangements. I'm very pleased with it. At their evaluation they were trying to give mother services that she wasn't ready to have and I had to rein them back on that. Her hygiene and her bathing, she can do that for herself and they were trying to tell me she needs assistance with that and she's fine with that. But those are just minor things. Other than that I'm really pleased with them.

caring0429313 May 12, 2013

Horizon Bay's staff was very nice and gracious to me. The meals were great.

joyce4 August 09, 2012

This facility is wonderful. My mother loves it here. She is Well taken care of. I visit her often with her great granddaughter Maddy. She is always full of smiles and hugs for her. Horizon Bay is clean nice friendly and I can't tell you how happy I am That I chose this place for my mom. She means the world to Me. Thank you for all the staff at Horizon Bay.

From Horizon Bay Orange City

Horizon Bay Orange City provides a full range of choices for today's seniors. Choosing a senior living community represents a lifestyle choice and we understand that our residents are choosing much more than a comfortable living environment to call home. Our Brookdale community delivers Inspired Independent Living, with the promise of Exceptional Experiences Everyday. In choosing this community, our residents have made a conscious lifestyle decision designed to deliver enhanced opportunities for pursuing health and life fulfillment through the exceptional services, amenities and opportunities we offer. And, our residents can rest assured that as their needs change we provide a variety of ancillary services and a Personalized Assisted Living environment that encourages our residents to continue to live as they please while respecting individual preferences.

Location of Horizon Bay Orange City