Brookdale Orange City Independent Living

Overview of Ratings

4.4

August 09, 2012

By joyce4

This facility is wonderful. My mother loves it here. She is Well taken care of. I visit her often with her great granddaughter Maddy. She is always full of smiles and hugs for her. Horizon Bay is clean nice friendly and I can't tell you how happy I am That I chose this place for my mom. She means the world to Me. Thank you for all the staff at Horizon Bay.

Photos of Brookdale Orange City

Features of Brookdale Orange City

About Brookdale Orange City

Brookdale Orange City provides a full range of choices for today's seniors. Choosing a senior living community represents a lifestyle choice and we understand that our residents are choosing much more than a comfortable living environment to call home. Our Brookdale community delivers Inspired Independent Living, with the promise of Exceptional Experiences Everyday. In choosing this community, our residents have made a conscious lifestyle decision designed to deliver enhanced opportunities for pursuing health and life fulfillment through the exceptional services, amenities and opportunities we offer. And, our residents can rest assured that as their needs change we provide a variety of ancillary services and a Personalized Assisted Living environment that encourages our residents to continue to live as they please while respecting individual preferences.

Map of Brookdale Orange City