The Firs

426 Lilly Road NE, Olympia, WA, 98506

Top nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of The Firs

Olympia1217 November 21, 2014

This is a lovely community that's been around for quite sometime. Their residents are always smiling and very active as it is an independent living community for older adults. They have great food, a cozy homey atmosphere that feels almost like a lodge. It's surrounded by lovely evergreens and is tucked away in its own little nook...but amenities are just a stones throw away.

Pat37 December 04, 2013

The Firs was excellent. It was nice and very clean. We actually wanted our mom to go but she's resisting. The staff was very wonderful and hospitable. We had a wonderful visit with them. They showed us several rooms that were available. We talked to some of the residents and my husband and I had thought it would be perfect. My sister and my mom went back and when it came down to thinking about moving, just said she just couldn't do it yet. That was the only reason we did not go there. They showed us their activity calendar and there was nothing that we didn't like about the place. They provided transportation to doctor's appointments and shopping. They had outings. The best thing probably was the hospitality of the place. You could just tell how long different people had worked there. They had very little turnover. I work in the healthcare field myself so I know that that is, especially in any long term care, a wonderful thing.

From The Firs

Located in the heart of Olympia, The Firs is a full-service retirement community featuring resort-style amenities. Step into our lobby and you'll sense a difference-a staff that cares about you and your needs. Bright, airy, spacious places to meet, dine, entertain and enjoy all the events, programs and good times at The Firs. A graceful water feature serves as a cheerful, welcoming landmark at our entrance. Enjoy access to the Chehalis-Western Trail; over 48 actual miles of woodland, gardens and wildlife.

The Firs is about simplifying your lifestyle with services designed around you-from our concierge services to coordinating your transportation needs to housekeeping, dining, cultural, education, travel and fitness opportunities. The Firs apartments range from studios to two bedroom two bath apartments with full kitchens, patios and decks optional. At The Firs you can relax and enjoy yourself while we take care of the day-to-day tasks to make it possible.

Features of The Firs

• Minimum Rate $1700/month
  • Fee Structure Extra We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Companion Suites We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• Coffee Shop
  • Hiking Trails
  • Features Extra Library, Fitness Room/Gym, W/D In Apt.

• Home Sale Assistance