Capital Place

Reviews of Capital Place

Overview of Ratings

3.8

February 17, 2015

We have friends in Capital Place that I visit almost weekly, and I have a couple of people that I transport every week. It's a somewhat larger facility. They have semi independent living. People have their own apartments, some of which are freestanding from the main facility like little cabins or cottages, and some are within the facility. They offer full meals, and they have a good dining room with reasonably good food. Everybody brags about the food. They have a varied menu. The staff seemed to be very attentive and keep good track of the residents; they're very helpful. When I need to locate somebody, they can easily tell me. They have a regular weekly schedule of cultural and social activities, games, educational events, and they also have a bus.

November 20, 2013

I wasn't terribly impressed with Capital Place. It looked clean and the smell was fine. It wasn't one of those places that when you walk in and you'll like, "Oh no!" and I have seen some of those. It was okay but that's about it. I just couldn't get too enthused about it. The facility itself was more like an institution. The staff treated me very politely. The residents seemed relatively happy. Their dining room was clean and the food was okay.

August 27, 2013

By Caring66221950

My visit with Capital Place was nice. The person who showed us the room was nice. Their rooms were a little on the dark side. They had activities like cards, bridge and other things. The food was good and it was recommendable.

November 22, 2012

By JoshuaRThompson

I have nothing bad to say about Holiday Retirement home. My Father is still housed there and is religious about their lounge and amenities. They are very friendly and the community is very hearty. Staff organized local potlucks which we were invited to as well which was fun for me.

Let Us Search For You

• Housing Extra: Cottages

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room

• Hiking Trails

About Capital Place

Capital Place is located in Olympia, WA, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Capital Place for a visit...and stay!

Map of Capital Place