Capital Place

700 Black Lake Blvd SW, Olympia, WA, 98502

Reviews of Capital Place

Caring72617350 November 20, 2013

I wasn't terribly impressed with Capital Place. It looked clean and the smell was fine. It wasn't one of those places that when you walk in and you'll like, "Oh no!" and I have seen some of those. It was okay but that's about it. I just couldn't get too enthused about it. The facility itself was more like an institution. The staff treated me very politely. The residents seemed relatively happy. Their dining room was clean and the food was okay.

Caring66221950 August 27, 2013

My visit with Capital Place was nice. The person who showed us the room was nice. Their rooms were a little on the dark side. They had activities like cards, bridge and other things. The food was good and it was recommendable.

JoshuaRThompson November 22, 2012

I have nothing bad to say about Holiday Retirement home. My Father is still housed there and is religious about their lounge and amenities. They are very friendly and the community is very hearty. Staff organized local potlucks which we were invited to as well which was fun for me.

From Capital Place

Capital Place is located in Olympia, WA, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Capital Place for a visit...and stay!

Features of Capital Place

• Housing extra: Cottages

• Hiking trails

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Dining extra: Private dining room