Village on the Park - Oklahoma City

1515 Kingsridge Dr, Oklahoma City, OK, 73170

Contact Now

Reviews of Village on the Park - Oklahoma City

Caring35031750 November 11, 2014

Every time I have been at Duncan Village, the staff was great. My friends have said they were really satisfied there and that they did enjoy it. We have a Seniors on the Go, and my daughter goes to that all the time and one of the visitors that came and talked was from the Village on the Park. She was there and then talked to her afterwards so that she told her we were wanting to make a visit, and she said that’s fine anytime. The staff was wonderful; it was very nice, very clean, and attractive. You have to wait for openings, and I guess you would have to take whatever opening came -- you wouldn’t have a choice for the rooms -- but the rooms that I have seen were adequate but my friends said it didn’t bother them. I want to have one that has a back door because I would want to take my little dog with me as they allow pets. They do have games night and day, the dining room was very attractive, nice, and well-lit, and it was certainly spacious. It was very friendly, and it felt like you were at home.

Julie43 October 18, 2014

I chose Village on the Park for my dad because of its size, layout, and because it was bright. Their activities are beyond exceptional. The staff working there are very good. They have a good interaction with my dad, attending to his needs and seem to be respectful of him. They have two choices to choose from for their food. I liked their chairs, it was easy to get in to and they have rollers.

From Village on the Park - Oklahoma City

Village on the Park is a beautiful community that offers Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care. Our Independent Living is like a "Cruise Ship on Land". We are all inclusive of 3 meals daily, basic cable, weekly housekeeping, limo service, activities, weekly field trips and much more! There is someone at our community 24 hours a day to assist residents and for emergencies. Our Assisted Living is a small community of 19 apartments that has its own dining room and activities. Memory Care has 13 private apartments and 4 shared apartments in a secured community with their own activities and staff. Both Assisted Living and Memory care are staffed 24 hours a day with CNA's and CMA's and our LPN is here 7 days a week from 8-5.

Once you are at Village on the Park, you are family! Our residents really watch out for each other, it's a great buddy system! We watch out for our residents and have the staff that is very familiar with residents to help them with anything we can on a daily basis. We like to get to know the families as well and when we notice a difference in a resident, we will let the families know about our concerns.

Features of Village on the Park - Oklahoma City

• Housing extra: Cottages
  • Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• Shared space where residents can host parties

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Wii sports competition
  • Tai chi

• Private services

• We charge an entry fee
  • Monthly rent is all inclusive

• We offer respite care (short term stays)
  • Minimum age: 62