Manor Pointe Oak Creek

700 East Stonegate Drive, Oak Creek, WI, 53154

Reviews of Manor Pointe Oak Creek

Mary111248050 August 10, 2015

Everybody seemed friendly and upbeat at ManorPointe Oak Creek. The place seemed clean and well managed. The residents seemed like they were happy, content, and in good spirits.

Anonymous110377050 July 15, 2015

I just walked in Manor Pointe, and they talked to me. The apartments were in good shape. I think I saw the one-bedroom and the studio. It was nice, and it was near the airports. They mingle, watch TV, and play cards. There were people that seemed like they were enjoying themselves. Everything was fine.

From Manor Pointe Oak Creek

Manor Pointe offers compassionate senior care in Oak Creek, WI. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at Manor Pointe shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in Oak Creek, WI.

Features of Manor Pointe Oak Creek