Mayslake Village

Top Nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Mayslake Village

April 07, 2015

By Dolores14

I visited Mayslake Village. It is a beautiful place. Some of my mother's friends have moved in there. It is a huge complex, and they have all kinds of things for the people to do. The rooms were very nice. They're like regular little apartments. I had a dinner there a couple of times, and the food was very good. Regarding the staff, they bend over backwards to help people. They're very attentive and very good people. As for activities, they have big sales, they have different parties, and they have bingo, movies, and trips of all kinds. They have shopping several times a week. They also have religious services. They're always busy. I know a couple of people that are there right now, and they're always busy. I think it is an excellent place for seniors. What stood out for me is how clean it was and how well kept it was. I think it is excellent. It was a wonderful place.

February 10, 2015

Mayslake Village is a very well-liked place. They usually have a waiting list for people to get into there. I have patients who come and go from Mayslake, and they are all very pleased. The meal service gives them more option. I have not heard anything negative at all about the place. It is quite nice. They have a beautiful lawn, and it is also very well kept.

November 11, 2014

By Jennifer44

She liked Mayslake Village. It seemed very nice and clean.

April 05, 2014

By Ray13

Mayslake Village looked clean and nice and homey. There’s more than one building. My cousin and some of the residents I saw there were happy. I know they have buses that take their residents to the store, and I think they have their own doctors there too.

About Mayslake Village

Mayslake Village is an independent living community in Oak Brook, IL designed for seniors, normally 55+, who are able to care for themselves and wish to live independently. Contact Mayslake Village for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Mayslake Village