Mayslake Village

Overview of Ratings

4.7

April 05, 2014

By Ray13

Mayslake Village looked clean and nice and homey. There’s more than one building. My cousin and some of the residents I saw there were happy. I know they have buses that take their residents to the store, and I think they have their own doctors there too.

Let Us Search For You

Save Money

Care

Save Stress

About Mayslake Village

Mayslake Village is an independent living community in Oak Brook, IL designed for seniors, normally 55+, who are able to care for themselves and wish to live independently. Contact Mayslake Village for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Mayslake Village