Meadow Lakes North Richland Hills, TX

5000 Meadow Lakes Drive, North Richland Hills, TX, 76180

Reviews of Meadow Lakes | North Richland Hills, TX

May 19, 2016

By LauraSWEGG

Meadow Lakes is excellent. They take time to do the little things. In the laundry room, there’s at least one washer and dryer that’s elevated, so the seniors don’t have to bend down and reach in and see it on a regular level. Dad is in a one-bedroom with a very nice concept and a small oven. Overall, I like the apartment because it’s laid out well. They have loads of activities, like art classes, exercise classes, Fort Worth’s symphony and jazz band come out and play, and outings. The staff is very nice.

May 11, 2016

By Kim123781650

I got my mom into Meadow Lakes in North Richland Hills. It is a Christian community. They have a lot of activities and a great cafeteria that is very conscientious about their residents and their welfare. They even have home health care agencies in the location. They take 10% of the rental fee and put it in the community fund for the residents to decide how they would like to spend it for their own amenities, so it is a pretty unique setting. They have a first-floor studio that became available at the right time. As far as the manager, she is 5-star because she is very concerned about the way that Mom integrates with the community and how they can be of service to get her more assistance. The leasing agent was very helpful before I chose the place in making the decision. They were very helpful in providing the right information.

April 24, 2016

By Caring Son48

The one that we settled on is Meadow Lakes. I am impressed with the food, the accommodations, and the activities that they have for the residents. It looks like the work ethic of the staff is good. The number and longevity of employees they have is adequate. The rooms are freshly renovated and very roomy with plenty of closet space. We eat there, and the food is excellent and does not taste like institutional food. They have activities, like card games, exercise programs, and trips to ball games or stores and so forth.

February 23, 2016

By AgoodgirlLov

Meadow Lakes was conveniently located right off the highway on my husband’s way to work. I liked the room a lot; it was perfectly set up for me. They have really good groups come in at least once a week. I would recommend them. I am very pleased with their friendliness. They upgraded their dining room, and it’s very lovely. I like this place so much.

February 16, 2016

By A good girl love

I am currently a resident. I am very pleased at the friendlness of my fellow residents. Even with a 40-50 year age gap, I fit in and I have found my true home. The environment is kind, electric with a pleasant and helpful staff, It is conveniently located off of the freeway and the new express way. I was thrilled that I got to have a say in preparing my apartment. As a result, my apartment is set up not only to accommodate my handicap; but also my incessant crafting. There are always planned activities each week. The staff is fantastic in that that I was given the opportunity to share my talents with my fellow residents as well as lead several activities.

December 10, 2015

By Judy W.

I have lived at Meadow Lakes for more than one month now. The staff started out wonderful, but the manager didn’t address complaints that I had with the noise in the night and in the morning. My neighbor has her TV so loud I can’t sleep, even with sleeping pills. After reporting it, they didn't do anything. I gave them 45 days notice and asked them if I can pay for only half a month if I leave by next week, and they said that they will talk to their home office. I am not happy about that. I am actually moving out tomorrow. The people who live here are very nice. I’ve enjoyed walking, but I never really did the other activities. I tried the food before I moved in, and it was good. Since then, I haven’t had much choice. It’s just not a good fit to be only 62, and everybody else is 20 to 30 years older than I am. I am not happy. It’s a really nice Christian facility, so it’s very churchly with a lot of activities and things to do. I just wasn’t comfortable doing most of it. The facility is really nice and well taken care of.

September 19, 2013

By Jack11

At Meadow Lakes, the size of their rooms is 50% bigger than where we are right now. Plus, the price is half of what we're currently paying. I like this place. I had lunch there and it was a better lunch than I have had anywhere! This place is absolutely commendable! It has good rooms, good food and good price!

Photos of Meadow Lakes

• Home Sale Assistance
  • Financial Aid

• Pets: All Pets Allowed

About Meadow Lakes

Welcome to Meadow Lakes Retirement Community, exceptional retirement living where residents retire from work, not life. Conveniently located in the heart of North Richland Hills, Meadow Lakes is designed to offer a lifestyle that promotes and maintains your independence and freedom.

Meadow Lakes is ideally located in North Richland Hills near the prestigious Iron Horse Golf Course and the vibrant Richland Hills Church of Christ. With major shopping, medical facilities and banking establishments nearby as well as many fine restaurants and health and fitness centers, Meadow Lakes is perfectly situated for the active retiree.

Meadow Lakes has 120 independent living residences with four unique floor plans from which to choose. They are designed to maximize your personal space - each with an affordable all-inclusive monthly fee.

Map of Meadow Lakes