Pioneer Valley Lodge

2351 N 400 E, North Logan, UT, 84341

Reviews of Pioneer Valley Lodge

Marlene32 November 16, 2015

We visited Pioneer Valley Lodge twice. It was great. We really want to move there, but it is just a matter of first getting things organized, like selling our house. Everybody that we talked to there was great. We like the apartment; it was nice, clean, bright, and cheery. We like the people. It was a really nice place.

Caring110747650 July 15, 2015

I have been to Pioneer Valley. It was beautiful, we were very impressed with it, and we liked it very much. I thought the staff was very nice. The rooms were lovely and bigger; the whole facility was bigger.

LovemyGrandma11 February 15, 2015

My Great Aunt lived here and it was awful! She fell and we got a call from another resident that lived there. She said that she asked them for help, and they said if she needed help to call 911. The people who live here seem sad. It is always empty unless there is a meal, seems like there is nothing to do. The building is beautiful and clean, but unless you are okay with staying in an apartment with no kitchen all day you are better off looking at some of the other facilities in the area.

Hi, I'm Katie, I work at Holiday Retirement's Home Office. I'm so sorry to hear that your aunt had a negative experience at Pioneer Valley Lodge. Please feel free to call our Home Office directly at 1-800-370-8331 to voice additional concerns or provide detail. Thanks,

Caring99156750 December 20, 2014

Our visit was wonderful at Pioneer Valley Lodge. My parents really liked it there. The only difference is that the facility is bigger and a little bit brighter. They were having a speaker come in and talk about macular degeneration on the day that we were there, and then one day they were having a nurse come in and talk to them about cancer. The week that we went, they had an activity where they all went to the aerospace museum. They also have someone that comes in every week and does blood pressure. It seems like my parents would be a little bit more independent in there. They have managers here too.

gohogrider October 24, 2012

This is a lovely facility which welcomes everyone; whether they are just there to view, tour or visit a resident. The apartments (whether studio or two bedroom) are comfortable, cozy and nice. It sits on several acres and isn't encroached upon or bottled in with housing developments. It is across the street from a local hospital, ER, therapy center so medical access is immediate. Residents are kept safe, any concerns or problems are quickly attended to either by management personnel or maintenance, and the meals are delicious. The staff is very friendly. Because this is an assisted living center, residents can have care of their own choosing or the facility does have a care staff on site. The only downfall is that the general housekeeping could be better.

Jeanne Ehrhart April 28, 2009

I stayed here

Staying at Pioneer Valley Lodge was the most enjoyable experience. I would recommend it highly. The dining experience is superb. The cleanliness is outstanding. The staff is very supportive and loving toward all residents. There are activities galore both inside and outside of the building. Transportation is provided. Rent is very reasonable and is all inclusive. If extra care is required, personal assistants can be hired at a very low rate of just $11 per hour - and the hour can be broken up and utilized throughout the day.

From Pioneer Valley Lodge

Pioneer Valley Lodge is located in North Logan, UT, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Pioneer Valley Lodge for a visit...and stay!

Features of Pioneer Valley Lodge