Copley Place

Reviews of Copley Place

4.466666666666667 15
Average Rating:
Caring103088450 March 07, 2015

Copley Place was very nice. I went there and talked to people. I had lunch with them, and I enjoyed it. It is a very nice place. If I stayed in Akron, I would have probably stayed there. They have pretty much everything like church services. It is very nice, and they are friendly people. They have a good cook, and they have very good meals. They say that is what they always have. The dining area is nice. It is a just a large room with tables. The rooms were OK, but it is a little bit high for me. I think the security and safety were fine. It was nice, the people were nice, and the food was good, but it was just a little bit higher than I can afford.

Caring106671450 February 25, 2015

I like Copley Place. It is a place that I can move in right now. I didn't get a chance to eat there, but everything I expect to be good as well. The appearance was really nice like the layout, the whole setup, and the furnishings. The people and the staff there were extremely nice. They did really good with follow up and answering questions. That would be my number one choice. The cost is just so much. I like the place, and I felt good about the place. The first impression makes you take a deep breath. You get the feeling that this might actually work out. My only hesitation would be the cost.

Caring87710950 June 26, 2014

Copley Place was very nice and a newer facility. It was a little too fussy for my mom, but it was big, airy, spacious, and clean. The rooms were a nice size. Mom didn't like the fact that it was on the second floor, even though they had elevators. But they were a nice facility. There was artwork in the hallway on the walls. It was like being in an art museum.

Herb4 December 30, 2013

Of all the places we've visited, Copley Place was the only facility that impressed us. The facility is more cheery and big. It’s laid out better and it's more like a hotel. We really like the place. I found the staff very pleasant. They were more than willing to sit and chat with us. It's just was a more friendly atmosphere. The food was very good. Overall, it's a very nice facility.

Robert68768250 September 26, 2013

I moved into Copley Place about six weeks now and everything is great. The people here are nice. The staff are also very nice, smart, and professional. They do great service. The food is also very good. There's nothing that I could say that I'm unhappy with.

Barbara70272050 September 25, 2013

We visited Copley Place and they were extremely nice people, but we just can't afford it. They showed us different types of rooms and they were excellent. We had dinner there and the food was excellent. They have a chef that was very good.

Caring0809 September 18, 2013

Copley Place was a nice community and there were mixed group of people. It was clean and did not have a nursing home atmosphere to it. I liked that there was available housekeeping.

Connie23 September 16, 2013

Copley Place is a very nice facility. I visited the place and I am very satisfied with them.

Caring1013 September 11, 2013

I went to Copley Place because I was looking for a place for myself. The services were very expensive and overpriced. The meals were scheduled and since I worked, I wouldn't be able to eat there. The rooms were too small and my bedroom furniture would not fit. There was no room for visitors. They did not allow cooking and I liked to cook. I talked to some residents and they were not pleased there.

Patricia1225 August 28, 2013

I visited Copley Place and it was a very nice community. I was very impressed with it. The lady who showed us around was very friendly and very knowledgeable. We had a meal there and it was cooked deliciously. They were also offering five nights for free. It was a pretty facility.

From Copley Place

Copley Place is located in Copley, OH, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

Our live-in managers are available to assist with any event or emergency 24/7. They take pleasure in getting to know each of our residents and look out for their comfort and happiness. Our chefs prepare three delicious meals from scratch each day, served in our beautiful dining room. We provide housekeeping, linen services, fun and stimulating activities, off-site excursions, transportation to your personal appointments and a variety of classes and programs. Our warm, comfortable community and our friendly staff and residents are waiting to welcome you.

So come to Copley Place for a visit...and stay!

Features of Copley Place

• Hiking trails

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Dining extra: Private dining room