16 Independent Living Communities in Norfolk County, MA
The average cost of independent living in Norfolk County is $4,183 per month. This is higher than the national median of $2,499. Cheaper nearby regions include Suffolk with an average starting cost of $3,840.
To help you with your search, browse the 32 reviews below for independent living communities in Norfolk County. On average, consumers rate independent living in Norfolk County 4.1 out of 5 stars. Better rated regions include Providence with an average rating of 4.3 out of 5 stars.
Caring.com has helped 5 families in Norfolk County find high-quality senior care. To speak with one of our Family Advisors about independent living options and costs in Norfolk County, call (855) 863-8283.
Other Senior Care in Norfolk County, MA
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Norfolk County, Massachusetts
- Assisted Living in Norfolk County, Massachusetts
- In-Home Care in Norfolk County, Massachusetts
- Nursing Homes in Norfolk County, Massachusetts
- Adult Day Care in Norfolk County, Massachusetts
- Home Health Agencies in Norfolk County, Massachusetts
Independent Living near Norfolk County, MA
- Independent Living in Suffolk County, Massachusetts
- Independent Living in Middlesex County, Massachusetts
- Independent Living in Bristol County, Massachusetts
- Independent Living in Providence County, Rhode Island
- Independent Living in Plymouth County, Massachusetts
- Independent Living in Essex County, Massachusetts
Recent Reviews of Independent Living in Norfolk
Review of Magnolia Heights Gracious Retirement Living
Magnolia Heights Gracious Retirement Living is 55 and older and doesn't have assisted living or other levels of care. They have studio, 1-bedroom, and 2-bedroom apartments. It's a gigantic place an... Read more
Review of Wingate Residences at Needham
The Residences at Wingate is brand new. The common areas are quite elaborate and very luxurious. There's a pool, two movie theaters, a beautiful dining area, and the grounds are quite nice. The ind... Read more
Review of Waterstone at Wellesley
Waterstone at Wellesley was in a commercial area. There's a lot of traffic and it's not in the woods like the other places I've visited. Their activities are more stimulating, and they had more top... Read more
Independent Living Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask
Nursing Home, Assisted Living, or Independent Living?
The first step to finding the best senior housing for your loved one is to understand what type of care facility is the best fit. There are six main types of residential elder care options: ...
Q&A: Independent Living or Assisted Living?
Independent Living Costs Explained
You're in good company if the thought of moving into an independent senior living community tempts you from time to time, but you dismiss it with the thought that it's out of your reach financially...
How to Pay for Independent Living
3 Ideas to Help Afford Independent Living
The cost of [independent living facilities](https://www.caring.com/local/independent-living "Independent Living Directory") varies widely, depending on what's offered and where. Options range from ...